25 Y/o. 1 Child. BBL and BA with Implants - Dominican Republic, DO

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hi like all I have been living on this site. After...

Hi like all I have been living on this site. After my son I just haven't been comfortable with my abdomen. So I'm looking to going to Dr. Diaz in the DR for a BBL and implants. Any ladies going June/July 2017? This will be my first time having plastic surgery and I'm a bit anxious about going under the knife. Especially in a foreign country

DIAZ DOLL 2017

Finally made my deposit. Any ladies scheduled for June or July with Dr. Diaz. I'm still nervous but I've only read great things about him and his communication is excellent.

6/6/17

Almost an official month away from becoming a Diaz Doll. My flight is booked and I am leaving from Atlanta 5/5/17-5/13-17. And surgery will be that Tuesday. I had my CBC completed which was 12.8. I'm still taking my iron and folic acid and I'm still purchasing last minute supplies. I am nervous but ready!!

2 More Weeks.

Can't wait! Still nervous but June 6th I'm a Diaz doll! And advice from ladies who have already gone? My anxiety is through the roof. I'm still purchasing last minute supplies like my pads and gloves. I'm a germ freak so I've ordered santi clothes from Amazon. I'm an RN so my concern about infection is major !

1 month post op

Hey dolls!
So I'm one month post op with Dr. Diaz and am finally starting to feel like myself. I can actually bend over and put my shoes on by myself. I'm loving my results. Just ready to hit the gym and improve them. I even ordered a new corset to add more compression to my stomach. My faja is so loose now and I don't feel it's tight enough and I want my stomach as flat as possible. Overall everything is going well. I stayed at best care recovery house for 3 days and DO NOT stay there. Service is horrible and the driver Luis is a creep. Fortunately I met a surgery doll and her mom who were amazing. Def wouldn't have made it the week without them. Just message me if you have any questions s

Pics