25 Y/o. 1 Child. BBL and BA with Implants - Dominican Republic, DO

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 157 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hi like all I have been living on this site. After...

Hi like all I have been living on this site. After my son I just haven't been comfortable with my abdomen. So I'm looking to going to Dr. Diaz in the DR for a BBL and implants. Any ladies going June/July 2017? This will be my first time having plastic surgery and I'm a bit anxious about going under the knife. Especially in a foreign country

DIAZ DOLL 2017

Finally made my deposit. Any ladies scheduled for June or July with Dr. Diaz. I'm still nervous but I've only read great things about him and his communication is excellent.

6/6/17

Almost an official month away from becoming a Diaz Doll. My flight is booked and I am leaving from Atlanta 5/5/17-5/13-17. And surgery will be that Tuesday. I had my CBC completed which was 12.8. I'm still taking my iron and folic acid and I'm still purchasing last minute supplies. I am nervous but ready!!

2 More Weeks.

Can't wait! Still nervous but June 6th I'm a Diaz doll! And advice from ladies who have already gone? My anxiety is through the roof. I'm still purchasing last minute supplies like my pads and gloves. I'm a germ freak so I've ordered santi clothes from Amazon. I'm an RN so my concern about infection is major !
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon