24 bbl and lipo dr.baez - Dominican Republic

So I have been browsing around for 3 months I was...

So I have been browsing around for 3 months I was torn between Baez and duran..I am going with dr Baez all of her emails have been really Informative easy to reach and nothing but good reviews online. I am going jam 29 2015 ..I am
Now just looking for a recover home..I am thinking Yasmin home..any ladies that are going during that time? Please let me know..also I have the typical list of things I need..but those that already been there done that..if there was skmething that was not on the list that you wish you would've took with you let me know..and also how long do you have to stay off your ass? Lol

BAEZ IS THE BESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

So today is one of those days and I
Extremely bored, so i thought I
Would update my realself page. I
Just writing, I'm not making sure my grammar is correct or anything (just a FYI) I'm here to share my Info.
Anywho..
So I begin my search this past August, and as noted I was torn between duran or Dr. Baez, I went with Baez, although I was in contact with Duran, I felt more comfortable with Baez, and I loved the photos of her work I saw.
I got here Feb 19, I has my test and labs down , my blood and everything came back well, however Baez did a physically examination all over my stomach, and found I had a hernia, sooo I couldn't get lipo :( in my tummy, I was mad not gonna lie, but when she told me I can still so my lipo on sides and my back I was happy. I had way more back fat and side fat than tummy. So I got lipo (sides and back) also during my evolution she told me I needed hips at first I was nervous but then she assured me it would be okay.
So I had surgery the next day(feb 20) my surgery started at maybe 4:00pm? Not sure. I saw Baez before I had surgery, we went over everything again that I was getting, she then told me again that she wasn't going to the tummy lipo lol..just so we are all on the same page here. I went to the surg room , I was still up at this point, they had just finish cleaning it, it looked really safe..next thing I was sleep...I did wake up during surgery but it wasn't anything painful, the lady came over and shot something into my IV and then I fell alseep.

I woke up and Baez was the first person I saw, this warmed my heart, she returned my valuables and then I went back to sleep.
The next day my mom came (although she annoyed the first two days lol at the end I was VERY happy she came) she made sure I was good had all the things I needed, mainly gallons of water, my wipes, which I forgot home. With her by my side I really didn't have to worry about anything except recovering. She was here with me from the 19-23, she stayed in a hotel (the Barcelo) which was good for her, I didn't want her to be handicapped like me and I wanted her to enjoy her time in DR. But just having her here and brining me stuff, was more that was more good for me.

Anywho back to Baez, she is a so sweet, efficient, dedicated, about her business, she made sure I was good, after surgery , during, and before. Two other girls at my recovery (daisy recovery home-great place to stay..review to come) went with Baez and was happy with they results as well.

I had my follow up three days later, and everything was fine.

I am still here my next appt. is on Monday.

Okay I am tired of writing, I'll be back
With info abt daisy recovery, photos, supplies list, etc

Thanks for reading :)

Photos of before

These photos are before when I started in August looking for a doc I sent these pics to Baez. I gained abt 10 pounds during August and February, I'm going to ask Baez is she have my before pics right before surgery.

Mini added on review

I'm reading around on here, and I just want to add, if u want a doctor that is just looking for your money and selling you false dreams, and even willing to put your life at risk, Dr. Baez is not for you, she is honest, a lot of people come down here with crazy expectations, unrealistic, health issues before hand, and get bad, she's very honest, and her number one thing is making sure you are HEALTHY! She didn't take any money from me until all my test was done, and after she told me she couldn't do lipo in my tummy, she deducted -200 off of the $2800 tag

Three weeks post!

Still recovering I was feeling down abt my booty until I saw how far I came ! Here is a pic I just took! Baez is amazing

almost two months

...and I feel like my booty is getting bigger, I went to work out the other day and it was my first time seeing me in a full length mirror from head to toe..and I left lol...my butt was looking way too big..I just ordered some sweat pants that may camouflage this thing..here is a quick pick I took.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon