New Body - Miami, FL

Hello RS Dolls, I am 23 years old, and a new mom...

Hello RS Dolls,
I am 23 years old, and a new mom of a very handsome baby boy. Throughout my entire pregnancy I felt so unattractive, and I still feel unattractive after! I see all the beautiful women on Instagram, YouTube, ect with perfect bodies and big booties & I want one too!
I gave birth to my son on April 30th 2016, & I feel as though this baby weight could totally be my ass!
I just want my self esteem back...or at least a self esteem booster.
I live with my baby's father and he doesn't approve if me getting surgery. But this is something I want to do to look better. He tells me "You want people to look at you?" & I'm like...YEA ! lol. I even showed him a few picks of girls who have gotten a BBL & I said "This is what you like, right? So, I'm going to get surgery."
Not only am I overweight..I have skin discoloration & stretch marks! Hell Naw, I gotta get it together lol.

So Dolls, Please help me with some advice.
I don't have 10k to spend on surgery in the US. I was thinking of going to the Dominican Republic for my lipo+ bbl. I have considered Dr Wilkris, Duran, & holy as they are more affordably priced.

Have any of you dolls had a BBL done by any of them? How did it go? How much was rge procedure? Do I need a passport to fly into the DR lol? What supplies do I need?

I need answers ! lol

BBL + lipo help !

These pictures are beyond embarrassing lol

Dr Belen Quote

I recieved a quote from Dr Been for 3k + 880 for RH. I am still trying to get in contact with Dra Duran, Wilkris, & yily. Does anyone know the WhatsApp #'s for these doctors? Your help is much appreciated lol
xoxo

Wish Pics (Ideas from RS users)

These are pictures of how I want my booty to look. (Screenshots of pictures from RS users) **pictures do NOT belong to me**

Tummy Tuck?

I was told I needed a tummy tuck as well? Do I really need that?

3 quotes obtained so far

So far I have received 3 quotes. From Belen, Robles, & Medina. The doctors I am still waiting to hear from are Dr Duran & Yily. I am trying to choose a doactor in order to lock in my surgery date. I am pushing to have surgery during mid August at least. This is frustrating AF. However, Dr Robles & Medina have been very thorough with me about their procedures. I'm going to try to wait another week or so to make a decision. & keep updating on this website as I go!

Toodles!

SurgicalSisters.com

Have any of you dolls heard of surgicalsisters? They have a BBL package deal on their website that is almost too good to be true! Check it out!

People trying to talk me out of surgery?

Hello Dolls,
I had a friend of mine tell me that I don't need surgery & that I would embrace my figure and small butt. I was told that the fat that I have injected will melt in the summer heat. I was also told that I would loae 60% of the fat injected.
My baby's father thinks it's a waste of money & that we could be investing in what we need.
I don't know what to do at this point..
I want to have surgery for me & no one else. I want to feel better about myself and more confident.
If I could achieve the look I want without surgery, I would. But after my baby..things have not been the same with my body. Dolls please give me some advice!

xoxo

Consultation in Los Angeles?

I have a free consultation with a surgeon in Los Angeles tomorrow at 10:30am. Supposedly I qualify for a discount for the summer. I was told that if I bring in the quotes from other doctors, they would see if they can negotiate the pricing somehow. I pray everything works out in my favor because I really want a new body. Pray for me yall!! lol
xoxo

Vanity Cosmetic Surgery Advice?!?

Okay..
So after spending a few months saving for my bbl, i am scheduled to have my sx on October 25th with Dr Hasan in miami... >.>

After reading the reviews of Vanity on google..i am having a panic attack.. WHO tf did i just give my money to!? I am beyond nervous about having my procedure done there. Im praying for all the best & that everything turns out fine.

Has anyone been to vanity for their bbl? Mind sharing your experiences or some advice?

XOXO

Dr Hasan Doll 2016

I had my BBL + 12 lipo areas done today with Dr Hasan & let me tell you, it was a great experience. Dr Hasan is so thorough & straight foward. He also very down to earth. He did an amazing job on my body !

5hr flight home, 5 days post op

I have to fly back home tomorrow & i am so nervous. I cant sit down yet! I can barely walk lol. Tomorrow i will be 5 days post op & my flight is 5 hrs long . Ive been reading that i should stay at least 7-10 days after sx...but i guess its too late for that lol. I purchased a yoga mat & a firm boppy pillow to sit my thighs on..but the thing is, i cant even bend at the waist to actually sit lol. This is terrible???? Any advice ladies??

Post op pic during massage

Here are some pics of me getting a massage post op. Dont worry, more pics coming soon

Quick Update

The pain is REAL. Over these past few days post op, reality has really set it. This recovery period is no joke lol. Strictly stomach sleeping, no sitting, constipation from the pain meds, the swelling! lol

Don't get me wrong, I am very satisfied with my results, but this pain has got to go!

Also, I'm praying to GOD that my fat doesn't reabsorb! I don't wanna lose any of this booty!
????????

Late flight update !

I forgot to update you guys about my flight a few days ago !

When I got on the plane, I knew that I wasn't going to be able to sit down. I could BARELY walk 5 days post op.
When I checked in, I chose a window seat all the way towards the back of the plane. I brought a firm boppy pillow with me in case I needed to sit, but i couldnt use it. It was too painful. During take off I put the boppy on the seat under my butt & pressed my back against the chair so my butt didn't touch the seat. I COULD NOT sit down lol. When it was safe to move around the plane, I got up and hid in the bathroom the ENTIRE 5 hour flight back home! Crazy right?!? Everyone in the back of the plane thought I was just sick. One of the ladies who sat across from me came to check on me in the bathroom. Also one of the flight attendants came to check on me a brung me a barf bag & some snacks. There were other random people that knocked on the door, but for the most part I was left unbothered.

Standing inside of that cramped, small bathroom for 5 hours was THE WORST! I kept having to move around so that I wouldnt fall asleep.

A few minutes before landing, the flight attendent returned to tell me that I had to return to my seat for landing. So I came out of hiding & did the same thing I did before take off...I pressed my back against the seat and held myself in place with my feet so that my butt wouldnt touch the seat.

The things us woman do for beauty lol????????

My advice to you future dolls...Try to stay at least a few weeks to recover if your having your procedure done out of state.
Miami Physician