23 Y/o - BBL/fat Grafting - DR - Early February - Need Buddy - Traveling Alone - Dominican Republic, DO

I have been thinking about getting this procedure...

I have been thinking about getting this procedure done for a while now and been looking at doctors. I think I am going to pick DR. Alejandro Hernandez which means I'm travelling from the UK to the Dominican Republic. He recommended staying at Tropical RH and after researching I think I will. I want to do the procedure early febuary but he says I need to book in january(is it possibility that I wont get an appointment then due to how late I need have to book?).

Also I was wondering, Im thinking about stating for at least 2 weeks at the RH but from what Ive been reading I can't sit on my butt for at least 4 weeks so how will I manage a flight back to the uk which takes at least 9 hours? Will I have to stay in DR for 4-5 weeks? How does it work?

Is there anyone here thinking about or going early febuary and wants to buddy up?