22, Just Had my First Child, Wants a STRIPPER BOOTY and MODEL HIPS. Dominican Republic, DO

Hey Ladies! Arri here. I'm 22 with a 4 month old....

Hey Ladies! Arri here. I'm 22 with a 4 month old. I have no hips and a nice booty but I want more projection and it to sit a bit little higher. And hips that make me shapely like a coke bottle. I've been lurking on real self for quite a while about 10 months. My doctor research officially starts now.

22, Just Had my First Child, Wants a STRIPPER BOOTY and deadly MODEL HIPS.

Hey Ladies! Arri here. I'm 22 with a 4 month old. I have no hips and a nice booty but I want more projection and it to sit a little bit higher. And hips that make me shapely like a coke bottle. I've been lurking on real self for quite a while about 10 months. It started when I was pregnant and you ladies with kids know how it is.. That belly gets huge and your ass is like non exsistent compared to your newly pregnant tummy. I was on here religiously all day and night reading through hella reviews. The man I WAS with was totally against this surgery. He say I should keep everything "original" well not to throw shade at my own dang self but "original" ain't gone cut it for me. I've always struggled with my weight and now my boobs are all stretch marked up and saggy. I plan on getting a Breast Lift also. At age 22 I should be nice full and perky up top. I have NO HIPS at all... like im so straight like a board lol I have curves where my waist is tho but it is not really defined because of all my extra weight from pregnancy and even before and the flabby fat flanks and belly area and what not. I love the look of Yily and Duran patients, but to be honest i'm not comfortable traveling out of country for surgery and our country has better cleanliness and care. At the same time though i'm not NEVER finna (slang lol) pay $10,000 freaking dollars on a cosmetic surgery and that could go on a car or house. It doesn't make any sense to me. I only want to spend $5,000 total maximum on everything! Recovery House, Nurse, Hotel, Condo, Meds, Neccessities, Surgery, Labs etc. My doctor research officially starts now. I'm loving the Fisher Booty's i've seen so far. VanityVixen2014 her shape especially her derriere is ideal for me. Anyway... I'm tired of typing already. I have to save this money for the surgery and so that means I have a while to pick and choose my perfect surgeon. I want someone personalble, humorous, understanding, sympathetic, pratical, real, caring, and passionate. Is that too much to ask for? Ladies please give me any stories or tips comment or message me i'll be sure to reply back! Were all here to help one another (well atleast I am) so let's be each others support system! Cause' I highly doubt anyone I personally know family and friends will totally disagree with my choice of getting this surgery. But guess what? It's my life, my choice, my body, and my right. I've been unhappy with my body since a very young age (6th grade) so about 12? Yes the Booty Greed and Perfect Figure is REAL! Love you ladies xoxo -LadyLegaci007

PS : I did take (sorry) some photos from other real self members. I hope I don't upset you beautiful ladies, but these are my wish pics you ladies have given me something to look up to... or down rather lol but their my inspiration pics. If you'd like me to remove them or put your name on the caption let me know ladies it's all LOVE!

Choosing a doctor

Going out of the country is a no go for me. I have seen Dr. Hasan bootys and I'm more so leaning towards him because of his price and the results I've seen from his surgeries. I will get a consultation sometime this week and update you ladies.

Boobies

I want a breast lift. What would be the best possible method for these results?

None yet but I CANNOT wait!