20years Old Have Always Wanted a Flatter Stomach and Bigger Butt! - Dominican Republic, DO

I've always been very insecure about the size of...

I've always been very insecure about the size of my bum I'm quite happy with my shape I have quite thick thighs and have always been considered thick but I feel that when you look at me from the front you'll think I'll have a bigger butt then I do it's so fustrating I can't help but feel very insecure about it. A lot of people tell me that I don't need a larger butt it's a nice size but I feel that it will really help boost my confidence everyone always tells me to squat so I decided to get a personal trainer but that still hasn't given me my dream butt and that's why I want to make the step to get a fat transfer with liposuction of the inner thighs stomachs back and arms.
After researching for years on real self I've had my heart set on Dr Duran but through reading many reviews I know she's very difficult to get in contact with so I've gone through to Surgicoordinator I filled out a quote form and send them a few pictures of me naked they told me through email it should take 24-48 hours to get back to me but it has been a week and I still haven't received a quote Im worried because I was hoping to receive a date January next year so I can heal in time for my birthday which is in June I was told that she is fully booked for this year and then January 2017 is almost fully booked if I can't get a date early next year I may have to reconsider another doctor which I really don't want to doe because I love dr Durans work!

I've finally received a quote from Dr Duran

So I decided to contact Surgicoordinator to get a quote from dr Duran after 2weeks of patiently waiting I finally received a quote $3900 for Brazilian butt lift and liposuction plus an additional $200 to Surgicoordinator so glad I'm just waiting to hear back from Surgicoordinator on a date I was told that this year is fully booked already! so I am hoping to go early next year either January or February.