Body Makeover - Tummy Tuck and Liposculpture - Dominican Republic, DO

My goals in having my "body makeover" is to first...

My goals in having my "body makeover" is to first build my self esteem back to TEN! I've had my 2 kids and now its time for me. I want a tummy tuck & some extreme liposculpture to my arms, back, waist, inner thighs & chin. After researching, I'm going abroad to the Dominican. The journey begins!

Before Pics

5ft 2in / 188 lbs

Since the last time I posted I was able to reach Dra. Robles assistant and she assured me all was well but while I was anxiously waiting I did some research on Dr. Lima and found him to be open to questions and not quick to refer you to his assistant. He answered all of my questions, I sent pictures and got a very reasonable quote. His assistant, Janet, has her own recovery house and she too was professional and personable. Waiting to see if he had the day I needed available Laura, Dra. Robles assistant called me .... yes I was that close to switching. Now I'm researching all the hype about having lymphatic massages right after surgery. ..... According to a lot of doctors on RS, it's best to wait until 2-3 weeks before you start that process..... research it and read the cons of having massages soon after surgery. I may try one close to my time to leave but I'll see once I'm there.

Wish Pictures