Beautiful Arms - Dominican Republic, DO

I am a 50 year old mother of four, who had a TT...

I am a 50 year old mother of four, who had a TT and breast lift in 2014 Aug. Now I am traveling back to DR to have my arms, legs, back and abs Lipo. Dr. Sabala worked magic before and now he is going to do it again. Got everything pack and ready to go okay, it's getting close to the day a little less than three weeks and I am excited to see the end result. I almost can't wait for that day to come!!!!! After I am done with this update, I will not upload any picture until I feeling better. However, when he is finish this time I will be a princess. Got everything pack already just waiting to go, I am so excited to go and come back home to my grandsons.

liop

Dr. Sabala has the magic touch

My trip to the Dominican Republic was great I had lipo on my arms, legs, back and abs with Dr. Sabala and yes he worked magic before and he did it once again. My arms and legs there were not much of a change because it was just a light lipo, but the rest of my body I love. My trip there was great I stayed at a recovery house with some of the nicest nurse (people) I stay in touch with some of them. Sore and a little swollen but slow and steady I have not start working out yet because I work I am studying for my Masters and still watching my grandson But I am going to start soon.

Dr. Ramon Sabala has the magic touch