24 Yrs Old Mom of 2 Ready to Look Better Than Ever - Dominican Republic, DO

Hiii dolls!! I'm so ready to enter this phase in...

Hiii dolls!!
I'm so ready to enter this phase in my life so excited to look amazing. Used to be 315 lbs ???? and i am now 175 so I really need this to feel sexy again. I'm going alone mid January close to January 14th. Would love to have a travel buddy. Anyone going to Dr. Tania Medina around this time ?

TT, bbl, lipo-sculpture . Dr. Told me I need my hemoglobin to be 14 to add the arm lift.

Feeling excited

Hey everyone I'm feeling excited and a little nervous because I'm gonna be alone and I still haven't found anyone to go with me on or around January 14 soooo I guess i might have to thug it out

So excited

Hey everyone I'm feeling super excited and nervous at the same time. But I'm wondering... is there anyone else extremely self conscious of there arm skin ? Or their calf fat ?

I'm gonna post pics

Hey ladies I hope you are all doing great I'm couple weeks away from surgery very exciting but nervous. I will post pictures soon... I'm super embarrassed of my figure but it will help out ladies here making informed choices.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

She was quick with the quote, a bit hard to get in touch with the assistants but easy to get in touch with Dr.medina on whatsup or IG. She seems like an outstanding person. She is beautiful from inside out.