24 Yrs Old Mom of 2 Ready to Look Better Than Ever - Dominican Republic, DO

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hiii dolls!! I'm so ready to enter this phase in...

Hiii dolls!!
I'm so ready to enter this phase in my life so excited to look amazing. Used to be 315 lbs ???? and i am now 175 so I really need this to feel sexy again. I'm going alone mid January close to January 14th. Would love to have a travel buddy. Anyone going to Dr. Tania Medina around this time ?

TT, bbl, lipo-sculpture . Dr. Told me I need my hemoglobin to be 14 to add the arm lift.

Feeling excited

Hey everyone I'm feeling excited and a little nervous because I'm gonna be alone and I still haven't found anyone to go with me on or around January 14 soooo I guess i might have to thug it out

So excited

Hey everyone I'm feeling super excited and nervous at the same time. But I'm wondering... is there anyone else extremely self conscious of there arm skin ? Or their calf fat ?

I'm gonna post pics

Hey ladies I hope you are all doing great I'm couple weeks away from surgery very exciting but nervous. I will post pictures soon... I'm super embarrassed of my figure but it will help out ladies here making informed choices.

The holidays

Omg the eggnog, the cookies the sweet treats so on and so on. Lord is it hard to stay on the right track. I was 175 now 179 gotta lay down does cookies.

Pics

Hii ladies
I'm so excited and nervous!!! Should I have the mommy makeover ? Or the arm lift with the TT? I appreciate your comments loves :*

Nervous and excited

Couple days away omg so nervous

Made it to DR

Hello again dolls hope everyone is doing well. I would like to start off by saying be mentally ready it is very painful but soooo worth it. Got out the airport George the cab company owner was waiting for me out side Holding a sign with my name on it. Straight to recovery house. Next day I had another driver for labs and x rays and general pre-op stuff. I recommend DAVID MARTINEZ as a driver his all about customer service which a lot of places lack off here.

Feeling a little human again

Hii again

So it's been 3 months post op from tummy tuck and bbl only. Arms and small breast implants will come sometime next yr. but it's worth the pain ladies because u get your sexy back and feel outstanding. After 3 1/2 months lol ???? Dr.medina does not have pics of arm lifts but if u go to her IG account you'll find all her best work.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

She was quick with the quote, a bit hard to get in touch with the assistants but easy to get in touch with Dr.medina on whatsup or IG. She seems like an outstanding person. She is beautiful from inside out.