43 Years Young, 4 Kids, in Much Need of a Mommy Makeover....time for an Upgrade!!! - Dominican Republic

I’m 43 years young with 4 kids and in much need...

I’m 43 years young with 4 kids and in much need of an upgrade!! I’m 5’7 and weigh 182 lbs. Trying to lost 15 lbs before I embark on my much needed mommy upgrade. I look good in my clothes but when I take them off, everything goes south. I’m interested in getting a TT, BL with implants (300cc) and lipo (back and inner thighs). I’m not looking to have a video vixen figure, but a natural look. Here in the states a PS quoted me $13,400 ($1,000 discount) just for a tt and bl with no implants. So I started doing some research and decided I would go to the DR for my upgrade without downgrading my wallet. I’ve decided to get my upgrade after tax season, maybe August or September. By then my hemoglobin should be at 14 (PCP is working on that). My top 3 doctors are Mejia, Almonte and Medina. If any of you dolls have insight, tips and/or experience with any of these doctors, please share…..

Dr. Mallol

I've chosen Dr. Mallol because I love his work. He was my second choice until I contacted a patient of my first choice. She was at the rh and I asked her has she heard of Dr. Mallol. She told me two of his girls were there with her and they looked great. After researching him etc...I made my deposit!!

Stage 2 faja

Another doll fierceat36 posted that this is the same faja they sell to us in the DR for 150. On amazon it's 83. The links below. Thanks for the info fierceat36.

www.amazon.com/After-Tummy-Girdle-Compression-9152/dp/B00HX1AHGQ/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1460499211&sr=8-3&keywords=mariae+faja

Airline Tickets

Got my airline ticket and my tourist card last week, yeah!! Working on my supplies. Order somethings from diamondrecoveryandcare.com

Doctor Change to Mejia

I've decided to change from Mallol to Mejia. The reason for my change is that I like Mejia work better. I'm so excited!! I have all of my supplies, airline tickets, sx buddy and my hemo is up from 7.3 to 13.3!!! Yeah me. I have two weeks to get to a 14, if not. I'm still good. I can't wait!!

11 Days and counting down

It's hard for me to believe I have 11 more days before my flight! I'm not nervous or scared, I'm just ready. I have everything I need in a small carry-on and a tote back, no need to over pack. I've schedule my follow-up for the day after I get back. Just want to make sure I don't have an infection and I'm healing well. I don't want to wait until something goes wrong to search for a doctor to do my follow-up with, so my PC set it up for me (covered by my insurance). Thank god for Dr. Shaw!!! Since my hemo is 13.3 (2 weeks ago, hoping for 13.8) I'm going to see about adding lipo to my inner thighs. I'm getting tt with muscle repair, bl w/impants (c cup) and lipo (mid/lower back, waist, and flanks). No BBL or fat to my hips for me, I have to much of that already. I will post before pics when I get closer to my date. I can't wait!!!!

It's Time!!

I fly out tomorrow!! I'm not nervous or scared, more like ready to get it done. I'm scheduled for a tt, BL w/implants and lipo. My hemo was 13.3 4 weeks ago. Hoping for 13.8 tomorrow. Pray for me.

Arrived

I arrived in the DR this evening. I was met by Mose, he's sweet. We went to the clinic where I met Mejia and his assist who is awesome. The clinic is beautiful and clean. I was really relaxed there. I did my labwork. I'm getting tt, BL w/implants, lipo to back, flank, waist and inner thighs. I ate at Rocio Spa but went to the hotel to stay the night, which is cool.

Before Pics

Before pics.

Waiting

I'm sitting in the waiting area waiting to be called, I'm scheduled for 12 pm. All my test were good, my hemo dropped (cycle just ended) to 12.8 but still good. The waiting area is beautiful, the paintings are nice. The skylight is a nice touch. Everyone is very nice here. Always asking do you need anything.

On the flat side

I made it to flat side last night. I'm in so much pain right now. I will take pics when I can.

Pics

I'm not good at taking selfies. I'm laying on my back before my massage, which hurt like hell.

PO Day 5

Today is PO day 5 for me and I feel a lot better. I'm not in pain more so discomfort. I'm very sore from the lipo but now that I have the foam pad underneath I feel a lot better. I'm getting my second massage today, lets pray it doesn't hurt as bad as the first one. I'm still in my first stage faja which is an xs, I'm not looking forward to my second stage xxs. I haven't been in an xs since high school...lol. So far I'm loving my results. Dr. Mejia is "The Man." I will do a full review once I'm home.

tummy tuck scar

Before and after pic.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

The best doctor ever, I highly recommend him and his staff.