39 Years Old, 2 Sons 12 and 17. I Went to Dominican Republic and Had a Tummy Tuck, Bbl and Liposuction.

I received my surgery on 8/17/2016, and I...

I received my surgery on 8/17/2016, and I absolutely love the results. Dr. Medina is honest, easy to talk to and very realistic. She is so amazing I am so happy I chose to go out the country and have surgery with her. Dr. Medina you changed my life, if you want advice on who to go to hands down she's the best plastic surgeon in my eyes. ????????????????Love her?

She is honest about what she can do and she her staff is warm as well. I was very nervous in the beginning and once I met with her and all her staff I calmed myself down. I did extensive research before going to her and everything that is said about her on the Internet is very true when you meet her. I would recommend her to anyone and feel good about them being in good care. I want to kiss her parents because they birth an amazing human to be able to change a person life in so many awesome ways.

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon