33yr Old with 3 Kids, Vertical and Horizontal with 1natural Birth,tummy Tuck Well Needed. - Dominican Republic, DO

Well I have been researching for over a year n...

Well I have been researching for over a year n it's my long time dream to get a tummy tuck, I have a lot of loose skin and I'm also getting a breast lift n bbl, I'm looking to rebuild my self esteem n confidence and enhance my sex life with hubby. I'm very nervous about the entire process, I don't have a date as of yet because I'm considering doctors,but I met someone who got work done from dr.australia Baez in DR and she looks amazing. If anyone has gotten work done from this doctor please share you experience with me, I need to hear from some other women who have been through the surgery already.

How in the World Do I Get Dra Baez to Reply Back to Me

I spoke with dra Baez on watsapp and she gave me a quote, my bday is December 3 and my boyfriend is paying for this as a gift. She has not responded to me in a week plus, I'm very frustrated at this time as I don't have that much time to set everything up.

Surgery with Dra Shaylin Marmol,,,TT Lipo Bbl and Breast Lift.

Hello ladies, this is my first time and I'm very nervous about the sx, just wondering if any doll has been transformed by dra marmol??? I already sent my deposit and booked the date, will be staying at rh Armonia and was wondering has anyone stayed there or will be around February 20 2017....looking for a SX buddy since it will be traveling this entire journey all by myself....????????????????

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

So far dra marmol has answered all my ?'s and is very nice,patient and seems like she really cares bout the patient health and life. She is pretty good with replying on time. I will be having my physical with my primary Doctor here in Maryland which I reside in....hopefullY all results come back good, I'm sooooo ready for my Mami makeover. But would love to interact with other dolls who have been through the journey and those dolls who are planning or awaiting there transformation pls hit me up....