32 Years Old, 2 Kids, Lipo Back and Wait & Much Needed Tummy Tuck - Dominican Republic

Hi ladies, I am a mother of two. Had my last c...

Hi ladies,
I am a mother of two. Had my last c section two years ago and now counting days before the finale DAY. I am anxious, stressed and excited at the same time. I am going with Dr ventura Ricardo Dominican Republic and my surgery is scheduled for April 12th. I am still asking myself if I am taking the good decision, I am scared and my husband is not Completely with me . I am paying the surgery myself and he will surely help me with the kids but nothing more. I am planning g to stay at a recovery home for 10 days to make sure that everything is fine before going back home. I am open for any suggestion that can help me go through this. I will post a picture of the actual me later to show my so ooooohhhhhh Uglyyy belly. Need to be able to look at myself without revulsion again.

1 month pre op....Things are getting real...

Hi ladies,

I am officially 1 month pre op today so I decided to make some steps in my journey.. I go to the lab and have my hemoglobin checked ( 2 ill know the result tomorrow ) I also buy some stuff from Amazon like arnica gel, silicon strip, bio oil, pyjamas pants with elastic band, compression socks, scar gel , I also need to buy a compression garnement but I haven't decided yet if I will buy it online or directly from DR. My package include two girdles so I will wait before I buy another one online. Could you ladies let me know or suggest anything else that can help me during the recovery process? I might be alone at the RH ( since my husband didn't change his mind yet regarding the surgery) and I am scared to forget any essential stuff. I saw on the site that pillow is a must but is there anything else?

I am feeling stressed as the day is coming closer but I know that I took the best decision for myself and hope that he will not affect my family .

PS. Actually I am 154 pounds for 5.4. Still on diet and the goal is to drop 10 pounds before surgery so I can be closer of my ideal weight.

Will keep you posted on my journey.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon