32 Year Old Mother of 1 Much Needed Mommy Makeover - Dominican Republic, DO

I’ve been insecure and suffered from low self e...

I’ve been insecure and suffered from low self esteem for years. After I had my son 10 years ago I worked hard to get back to the size I was before I got pregnant. Now 10 years later I’m 5'1 200lbs and I feel disgusted with myself. I gained all the weight back because I like food. I always thought about plastic surgery but I was afraid and I know I will be criticized by my family. I never thought I would be able to afford it but I think I will take my chance and go to DR. So far I looked up Duran, Medina, Baez, Caputo, Robles, Almonte & Mora. For the past 2 months I’ve been researching and trying to learn all that I need to be healthy to have a successful surgery. I’m hoping some of you ladies can join me and help me on this new journey to find the perfect surgeon for me. I want to know good & bad experiences. I want to possibly find a partner so I don’t have to be out there alone. I’m plus size so far everyone I got a quote for I need to loose weight about 20-50lbs. I’m sure with dedication & determination I can do it and plus I’m not trying to have surgery until 2018. Anyone looking for surgery around the same time. I just need a mommy makeover – breast lift, tummy tuck, lipo (flank & back) & BBL. Ladies please feel free to give me input.

Wish pics!!

First step of this journey is to diet!

After reaching out to different surgeons in the DR. And they all advise me to loose
Weight. I figure I have enough time to do it but the hardest part is finding the time & motivation to actually commit to dieting. To have a healthy surgery my BMI has to be at least 33-35 which would bring my weight to 174-185. Omg idk how I'm going to do this. Seems impossible. It's important for me to get healthy to do this for myself. For my happiness ????????

My body!! Lawd it's gross!!!

I've been so hesitate to post pics of my "before" body. This is how I look now 200lbs. This journey is so hard. But we all want that confidence that we are not afraid to show off. My body disgust me. Can't wait for a brand new me so I can send my boyfriend some nudes lmaoo

Leaning towards Medina

Can I be a Medina doll!! Lol Medina was the first doctor I researched. She seems very sweet. She responded very quickly. She viewed my pics and medical history and gave me so much detailed information. She also recommended what services I needed which is
Tummy tuck with muscle repair
Liposuction on lower and upper back
Flanks
Waist
With or w/o Lipo injections to butt. Her price is pretty high comparing to other quotes I got. Her price$6850 w/ My home Recovery house. Anyone have experience with her. How is her follow up care? I'm sending her more questions & will request a new quote after losing weight. Please give me good & bad feedback.

I want curves & confidence