29yrs Old, 2 Boys, and a Much-needed Mommy Makeover!! - Dominican Republic

Wow let me just start by saying like most of the...

Wow let me just start by saying like most of the ladies on this website, that i lovedddd this site! In hooked to it!
Well a little about me I'm 29yrs old, have two boys aged 10 and 5, a wonderful husband, And the only thing stopping me from been completely happy is my body.
This why i decided that enough is enough, i need my dream body back!
So i scheduled my surgery, will ask for vacation at my job today, and probably going in to do my lab work on thursday!
I should probably be good because i have never suffer from anemia or anything else, thanks god.
The reason why i chose dominican republic to get the procedure done its simple because the prices are more affordable than here in the US, and also because i feel they do a better job! Not trying to offended anyone, just my opinion!
Plus since i am from their myself, I'm not scared on traveling there for surgery!
But omg i just cant wait for April to hurry up and get here.
Will post pic soon.....
Happy healing to all you beautiful ladies out here, and best of luck to the ones that are soon getting it done!

Ok I'm brave enough for the pics lol!

Currently weight 164lb and height is 5 feet.. So as you can see my BMI is obese right now! Wish i can lose at least 10lb before surgery but lets see lol..
Omg so originally i was traveling alone, but my family members (my sisters and parents) don't want that...so most likely my mom is coming with me so happy!!

Oh i forgot to add!!

I forgot to add the procedures I'm planning on getting done which are a tummy tuck, breast lift, and Lipo to the flanks and back! I wish i was able to do so much more lipo lol, but my Dr says thats if he does aggressive lipo to the back plus the TT and BL he cant do anything else for my safety..so in happy with that!
I just hope my arms and thighs doesn't look that huge once i have a flat stomach and small waist! But oh well i know that once I'm on the flat side, I'm going to be super motivated to hit the gym!

Wish pics!

Physical!!

Hey beautiful ladies, hope everyone is doing good!
Well nothing new with me just getting everything prepare for my flight, i haven't book my flight yet because i went yesterday mar, 5 to get a physical exam and I'm waiting for the results (finger cross lol) but as soon as i know I'm booking my flight..oh I'm praying that everything comes out good, i would be devastated otherwise.

Its official!

Omg got my results today from the physical and everything is great, so finally book my flight, i would be traveling the april 7, and having surgery the 8th....
So excited!!

Anxiety!!

So im getting a little nervous like what if i dont like the results?
What if im still fat? What if my stomach is not flat?
I dont know, i hate this!
Is anyone feeling like this?

Countdown

Well beautiful ladies, i havent post anything in a while because theres not much to say!
Im basically couting down the days and getting ready for my trip!
I havent bought much just a couple of pjs, some maxi dresses & loose skirts, some loose shirts, and tank tops!
Im not taking a luggage just a carry-on so im keeping everything to miminal!!
I mean luckily for me im going with my mom and we have family there so whatever else i new i can just get it over there right??
Well i just can't wait for the 7th to get here lol
For all you ladies that had done breast procedure, do we need does open in the front bras??

Yay!!

Omg 9 more days!!

almost on the flat side 3days!

Omg on Monday ima be in DR, is so unreal the day is almost here!
But its crazy how i dont feel anything!
No excitement, no anxiety, no worries!
Its just like whatever I'm going with the flood!
I spoke to my Doctor today, and everything is set! He will see me on monday 4/7/2014 and run some tests on me, and if everything is good i will have surgery on the 8th!
Right now I'm just getting my things together for the flight! I will post again soon!
Happy healings to all you beautiful ladies, and goodluck to all the other going for surgery!

Yay i made it!!

Ok guys so i arrived to DR yesterday, came straight to the clinic to run some tests!
After that i was hanging put with my mom, sister and some friends.
I wasnt allow to eat anything after 9pm which i didnt follow!
And today the 8th i had surgery at 12pm!
It lasted shorter that i thought only 3hours and half!
Up to now everything is good, no pain yet!!

Healing slowly!!

Wow guys the first 2 days are cruel! Be prepare!
The issue is that since you do the tummy tuck and breast, you cant sleep face down!
The only option is on your back!
And sleeping on your back and the lipo on your back is painful!
Well so on the day of surgery, when the doctor came up to my suite to mark me, i was so embarrassed, because he is so handsome and even though he had already saw me naked the day before! This was so close and personal lol
Then when they take me to the operation room, i realized that i wasnt gonna be put to sleep completely, so i was awake during the whole procedure, listening to everything they were saying and kind of feeling what they were doing!
Since i was awake from neck and up, when they were doing lipo in my upper back i felt some pain but i let them know and they took care of it! Other than that everything else when smoothly! I stay overnight in the clinic and left the next day! Happy healing to all!

Long time!!

Sorry guys for not posting in such a long time!
Well im almost 2 month post op and im doing good! Hardly any pain left. Well the worst pain i felt was my back pain, it was killing me, other than that everything else went smoothly!
The issue that im having now is that i feel my belly button is closing up! Any advices on that??
I read to put ear plugs on it, to maintain it open, thats what i have on the belly button on the pics!
Well any questions you guys have, feel free to ask!! Xoxo

Doing good!!

Its funny how the mind works. now that i got rid of my belly, and that i should be thrilled! I cant seen to fine anything to wear because i hate the way my arms look lol
Also my stretch marks are really bothering me now! Anyways everything else is doing great!
Happy healing to all you babes!
Dr. Aniceto Rodriguez Delgado

Of what i seen so far his a great Dr and person, he operated on some of my family members and they are all great! He answers all my questions and concerns fast! And i feel super safe in his hand even though i haven't met him in person yet. The clinic where he operates its beautiful and has the latest technology! Ok so after meeting him i Totally love him, he is good and profesional! Made a great desicion!