29 Yr Old Mother of One Attempting Tummy Tuck for 2nd Go Round Finally Ready to Do It! - Dominican Republic

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have been watching reviews on RealSelf for...

I have been watching reviews on RealSelf for almost 2 years. May 8, 2015 I was scheduled for tummy tuck with lipo to abdomen and flanks by Dr. O in Miami. After my labs were drawn I discovered that my AST and ALT were both elevated but all of my other labs were great. I received a call from spectrum that I would need medical clearance from my primary physician but of course my physician had no available appointments prior to my surgery. I have been in good health my entire life no health conditions whatsoever but I was a heavy drinker. I became discouraged forfeited my deposit, the money for my plane tickets which I purchased two one for myself and my best friend who was going to accompany me. It's so ironic that my surgery with Dr. O was canceled because one week later 4 women were hospitalized d/t complications post op with him. Now I consider this a blessing in disguise and time for me to do more research. I lost out on the deposit for my room. At that time I just totally gave up on the idea and begin to diet and eat right. My results were significant, however, I can not achieve the look I want. Since then, I have completed the RN program and been placed in a hospital for employment. I couldn't afford to take the time off from school but now I have the time to do it. I have been doing so much research and I've ended deciding to go with Dr. Mallol in DR. I am so excited and this time I will be going through with it I don't care what obstacles come my way. I am scheduled for an appointment with my primary to ensure I have medical clearance and all next month. If there are any future Mallol dolls that are having surgery at that time I would love to get some contact information and possibly buddy up. I did not tell them during my consult I was a RN but I definitely have the medical background as well as a strong healthcare foundation. The countdown begins now!!!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon