27 Years Old 3 Cesarean Sections Later, Want Tummy Tuck, Lipo + BBL - Dominican Republic

After all my pregnancies, I am looking to improve...

After all my pregnancies, I am looking to improve my post baby bod! Wanting them curves and a shelf like Iggy ha. Being from England it's not easy finding a surgeon who can deliver those latina results though, after much research and consideration I have decided Dominican republic as it's a latino country is the place to get my surgery instead of Europe. I have contacted Duran, Almonte and Makiel Jimenez Ferreraz. Duran was my first choice initially but now I'm swinging towards Ferreraz as his results on his facebook profile look almost if not as good as Durans, not only that but he is alot more reasonable in price and always answers the phone personally instead of dealing with an illusive assistant or even worse an evasive doctor... like Duran, which is worrying as who wants to be just a number on a conveyor belt? So I am really liking Jimenez at the minute. Watch this space!

So I just arrived at my recovery house Tropical Deluxe..

Surgery is scheduled for Tuesday, Dr Maikel Jimenez Ferreras's assistant Ruth picked me up from the airport (she's also very lovely, warm and so helpful) with the driver.
RH is everything it should be, food is great, nothing is too much trouble for the staff and it's very clean and the owner Ruth is a really wonderful woman. Love her. Will be having my pre operative tests tomorrow, feeling very apprehensive about the surgery but excited too. I am having breast lift, tummy tuck with lipo and bbl. Ruth Dr Ferreras' assistant has also had surgery by him (bbl & tummy tuck, lipo) and she looks great which is good to see in person. Here are some pictures of my bedroom (excuse quality though, camera on my phone is a bit rubbish)
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon