27 Years of Age. I Neded Liposculpture and Dominican Butt Lift

Dr. Enmanual Mallol Cotes is the best Plastic...

Dr. Enmanual Mallol Cotes is the best Plastic Surgeon I ever interact with, he is caring and wonderful, he make sure you are comfortable with the procedure being done and your recovery is well taken care of and you are being treated with respect and comfort. He did an excellent job with the Liposculpture and Dominican Butt Lift on me, and I am very satisfied with my results and my husband loves my results too. He is the best currently and I would recommend him to all my family and friends. His team are great too and very respectful. He replies to you fast and answer all questions you have.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Enmanuel Mallol Cotes was very caring and wonderful, he respond fast to you when you text him and ask him questions, he explained the procedure and your after care in English step by step, his team is wonderful too. He did check up on me after I return to the States and he still talk to me to see how I am doing and my results etc. I would recommend this doctor to my family and friends, he did a great job on me and I love my results. He is the best doctor in Dominican Republic for Liposculpture and Dominican Butt Lift.