25, No Children, Liposuction - Dominican Republic

So I have finally got my quote with Dr. Duran. I...

So I have finally got my quote with Dr. Duran. I am looking to get my stomach, flanks, back and arms done with Lipo. I am mostly looking for a curve that I've never had but very natural. I do want a breast augmentation (small C) but I think I will wait lol... Things are all planning out really great and I'm so glad I have this website to follow up on and read the different stories it has helped me so
Much in deciding what I want to get done and who to get it done with... Also, all the supplies I need and don't need.

Two months

Such an emotional roller coaster and I'm still in shock I'm going through with this. I read a lot (maybe too much lol) to get any tips from girls with different experiences and they are great help. The funniest thing is I'm not scared of anything but the damn faja lol I feel like those things don't let you breathe. I will be staying at a recovery house for about 4 days then staying with the in-laws which I'm happy about. Anyone have any suggestions for a masseuse that will go to you? I have so many more questions haha.

Sealily Recovery House

Without these people I would have not recovered as good and fast as I did! They were the most beautiful and caring people ever! They are like family to me now and literally everytime I go back to DR I am stopping by to say hi. So yes, I recommend this recovery house. I will answer any questions y'all have :)!

Sealily Recovery House