23 Y/O Women Brazilian Butt Lift + High Definition Liposuction + Breast Lift With Implants. Dominican Republic, DO

I went to Dr. Medina's Office in Santo Domingo,...

I went to Dr. Medina's Office in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. She was so gently, Kind, Lovely and she knew exactly what I needed and what I wanted, also the size was perfect, the shape, the way she performed the LJ Scar on my breasts, she just amazed me with all her caring and capacity to increase and transform my body.

I told her that I was comfortable with my body, but I wanted to have more volume, a flat and defined stomach and a nice body shape with very thin waistline. She recommended me * High Definition Liposuction* that could also make me look more athletic, because I love to go to the gym, but it was difficult for me to show my abs because the amount of fat located on my abdominal cavity.. She marked my abdomen and when the swelling goes down, I will be capable of show my definition, that's what I've always wanted!!

For my BBL, I told her that I want more volume and a rounded appearance, and that's exactly what she gave me!! I have a HEART shape butt now!, and I love it..

I got Soft Cohesive 350 CC's silicone implants in my right breast *Which was smaller* and 325 CC's in my left breast *Which was bigger and had more Ptosis than the other one* She located the implants by SubGlandular Placement, which is the best way for patients like me, because I already had Mammary Gland in both of them.

She explained all this to me, and I just feltl so comfortable hearing her, looking her feeling my breasts, marking me so gently and telling me every 5 minutes, if I had any question, that she where there for me, anything I need... It was such a great experience. I was alone, and I just feel like home at the recovery house she provided to me, her staff and nurses, speaks English, they are very nice and lovely, they where my family when I was there.

Now I'm more than happy with my results, and though our breasts never look the same, even if they're natural, my breasts looks very very similar, thanks to Dr. Medina, I'm more confident and beautiful with my ENTIRE body!! I'm a BARBIE now, thank you Dr. Medina, you're AN ANGEL !!!

Updated Pictures of my sexy Medina's Barbie Body

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

The best Surgeon ever, she's safety first, gently, lovely and VERY helpful 24/7 with anything you need, she will be there for you even after your recovery period...