23 Years Old, Liposculpture and Breast Reduction DR kelvin Eusebio - Dominican Republic

Before deciding to have the surgery, I visit...

Before deciding to have the surgery, I visit several doctors. Confidence, security and good results were the main reasons to choose a doctor, and when I met him and talk about my problems, immediately he knew what I needed. He made me feel so confident that the same day I started with all the analysis procedure. After having all the results and set a date, I was nervous but happy. When the day of the operation arrived and I could see my imperfections when he marked me, and then see me again after it was incredible.
The first day was painful but gratifying knowing that the change was made. He was always connected with me and on top my recovery process.
I really feel like my changes have been astounding. I have a different figure that makes me feel more confident, and my self-esteem is higher, too. I feel like another person, a better me, and its only been three months and I still see improvements.
I'm very glad I made this decision with the right doctor. When I look in the mirror my breasts in the same position and feel no back-pain, I never thought I feel so good.
see my abs every day makes me feel beautiful, to see how the clothes I left my self-esteem goes up every time more, I am very happy, I would have surgery hundred times with my doctor, I really was the best experience.
I wanted to look natural. And so I feel