22 Years Old, Breast Lift, Liposcuplture and BBL - Dominican Republic

I am 5'4 at the time of surgery I weighed about...

I am 5'4 at the time of surgery I weighed about 142 lbs. I always considered myself to have a nice hour glass shape, I work out on and off but I always did my best to make healthy choices. like most women over the years I have lost and gained weight. My motivation for surgery were my breast, I knew that no matter how much I worked out I couldn't naturally make my breast perky. I am 22 years old, no children but my breast were really low and I created a big self-esteem issue. As well my I had fibroids in my breast which caused me so much pain and discomfort during my menstrual cycle. I am from the United States, I decided to go over seas to get my surgery done with Dr. Derby Sang Caputo. I am very familiar with his work, the women I am most close to have also gotten phenomenal work done by the same doctor and it gave me confidence that Dr. Derby would do an excellent job on me as well. I had size 34d breast, During consultation Dr. Derby realized how big the fibroids were inside my breast and we had to consider a breast lift with implants since the removal of the fibroids could possibly leave a lot of space that needed to be filled. I expressed my concern to Dr. Derby and explained to him that I did not want implants unless it was absolutely necessary. He reassured me that everything would be fine and that he would do everything in his power to reconstruct my breast without implants and he DID! As soon as I woke up from surgery, my Dr. Derby was by my side to deliver the good news to me and I cried because I was so happy and I looked down and my breast were there SO PERKY ! and the cut was done so beautifully. In addition to the breast lift I also did liposculpture with a Brazilian But lift. I mentioned earlier I always had an hour glass shape and I explained to Dr. Derby during the consolation that I wanted my shape to match my new Perky Breast and honesty he molded my body so beautifully. nothing exaggerated, he filled my hips a little more to make them rounder and snatched my waist. At 22 years old, surgery has been an important decision I have made, and I do not regret it. I am most pleased with my now and I have not yet reached my final results. I am especially happy because of Dr. Derby, he has always been there for me before and after the surgery. Dr. Derby sat down with me and too the time to go over every detail with me prior to surgery, he was very honest during the consultation which gave me a peace of mind knowing that he truly cared. He understands how important the aftercare was and he made sure I knew it and that I was continuing my massages in the United States, as well as my medication, and nutrition. He went the extra mile and wrote a letter to excuse me from work so that I can fully recover properly. I could always reach him if I have any questions or concerns. He is very attentive and truly cares about us as his patients. He is the best of the best and I highly recommend him. I will be uploading photos soon!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Derby's bedside manners are extraordinary, he goes the extra mile to make sure that you are okay and that you are healing properly. Answered all my questions and most importantly he Listened to me, he delivered the results I wanted and I am just grateful for Dr. Derby. He changed my life, the way that I look at myself in the mirror. He does amazing work and I am living proof. Dr. Derby is very professional, he wholeheartedly cares about his patients and takes pride in his work. He made sure I understood the process and guided me through it. Till this day, I reach out with questions and he answers them right away, because he understands the importance of aftercare, Dr. Derby is always a phone call away.