22 Year Old, Tummy Tuck and Lipo. Dominican Republic, DO

So after years of struggling with my weight... and...

So after years of struggling with my weight... and continuous weight gain. I've reached a point where if I don't do this surgery. Well I just need a restart on my life and chance to love myself and my body again. Now I'm a big advocate for body positivity, I'm big on if you love your body the way it is; if you feel comfortable, go you... I'm sincerely happy for you. But I'm also a big advocate for being okay with body modification if needed and wanted. I hate when people shame others for getting surgeries like tummy tucks and Lipos etc. It's dumb, I'm changing my body to how I want it to be to how I need it to be in order to be a happier version of myself and there isn't anything wrong with that... and if you don't like it... well its not your body in the first place now is it?
The reason I've put off the idea of this surgery is because I had felt ashamed and kind of like I'm cheating and taking the "easy way." But f*** that, the amount of pain you feel after the surgery is sure as heck not cheating. I don't have to justify myself anyway.
ANYWAY I decided I'm going to the Dominican Republic to the doctor my cousin went to, to get Liposuction to my back and a tummy tuck. I know I'm young and haven't had children yet, but I'm also not planning on having children anytime soon. Also don't have to worry about unplanned pregnancies (YAY FOR GAY). My surgery date is set for March 4th and I'm super excited about it. I just bought plane tickets, and i'm going with my mom.
What I'm scared about though is how my arms are going to look after the surgery since they are kind of big... i'm scared of how disproportionate they'll be. Hopefully not that bad. I'll keep posting about my progression... I'm counting down the days till the surgery!
Dr. Maldonado