Liposculpture,BBL,Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift with Implants - Dominican Republic

Hello dolls: I will have my surgery sometime...

Hello dolls: I will have my surgery sometime on January, as for now we set up a temporary date as I am not going to be able to to know for sure until October or November. Anyways I found dr mallol here on realself and At the beggening I was not sure, He does not have many reviews compared to others dr and not many pictures either I was debating between him, dr duran and dr cabral, since dr duran and cabral do have tons of reviews and pictures !! I hope i made the right decision, because I WILL GO WITH DR MALLOL Hes price was decent compare to the other quotes and not only that, I felt like a trust on him when we talk about what i wanted to achieve. I know its long time still for me to wait until my surgery date but i though i may just start giving support for the dolls going before me and educate myself of what to bring with me there . As mention before Im going for a mommy make over, I will be travelling with my husband and possible my daughter who will be 3 years, ave any doll traveled with their kids?! any comments on that ? I started taking my vitamins 2 days ago, but i had blood work done before starting taking it and it was 12.4, trying to get it to 14 at least. I also started buying some meds and things i might need and I will post pictures laters I was also able to get Naproxen 500mg and Percocet for pain, im trying to take as much from here since my insurance would mostly cover for it. ANY ANTIBIOTICS THAT DOLLS REMEMBER TAKING FROM DR MALLOLS? WELL LADIES IM HERE TO HELP AND SUPPORT ANYONE WHO MIGHT NEED IT, SEEMS LIKE WE ARE ALL LIKE FAMILY HERE !!

Pre-op

Hello dolls this is me i took the picture yesterday lol i so want to post with no clothes so you can compare after but Im too shy ???? BUT when all this is over and i join the flat side i would be more thab happy to send you pictures private.

One question guys, im traveling with tge fam, my husband and daugther, recovery house or hotel? Any good nurse?

Also take a look at my wish pictures ???????????? im in love

Those pt are dr cabrals but im sure dr mallol can do it!!!

looking for a sx buddy

Hello dolls anyone thinking on going for surgery with dr mallol on January??
if yes then contact me maybe we can rent an aprtment and hire a nurse together
im travelling with my husband and daugther and if your travelling with family thats even better!!

let me know

Canada passport office is jokes

OKAY SO I RECIEVED MY PASSPORT AND MY DAUGTHERS PASSPORT YESTERDAY AND LOOOOL IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY

MY DAUGTHER PASSPORT IS FINE BUT MINE ON THE GENDER THEY PUT MALE LOL I DONT KNOW HOW THEY CAN MAKE A MISTAKE LIKE THAT, FIRST I WILL OUT AN APPLICATION WHICH CLEARLY SAYS FEMALE, THEN THE PICTURE YOU CAN SEE IM A FEMALE LOL PLUS I LOOK LIKE A FEMALE NOT A MALE LOL IM SO PISSED BECAUSE THEY HAD ME RUNNING GETTING PAPERS SINCE MY CITIZENSHIP DOES NOT HAVE MY MIDDLE NAME AND MY CUBAN PASSPORT DOES SO THEY WANTED TO MAKE SURE IS THE SAME PERSON AND WHATEVER, IM GOING TO BE THERE FIRST THING MONDAY IN THE MORNING THANKS GOD I CHECKED TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING WAS FINE IMAGE IF I DIDN'T CHECKED AND WHEN I WAS GOING TO TRAVEL THEY DONT LET ME GO BECAUSE OF THEIR MISTAKE *SHAKE MY HEAD *

ANYWAYS DOLLS!!! GOOD-LUCK TO ANYONE GOING THIS MONTH , LOL IM JEALOUS I HAVE TO WAIT UNTILL JANUARY :(

Help me lord

Okay so after reading couple of dolls having problems with the tummy tuck after months no getting flat stomach and saying their belly looks like a balloon then now im worried. Im not sure if i should go with dr mallol. I wouls be really sad and piss off if that happens to me

Sticking with Dr Mallol

Hello dolls so i will be sticking with dr mallol to be honest i trust his work and i love his result from the dolls. I also had my passport corrected since the first time they made a mistake and my gender on the passport was male (loool) Anyways I have been getting couple of things from amazon, my local walmart and a faja and abdominal tabla support from Shapes Secret. I will post pictures on monday As for now enjoy the weekend dolls!! Im so excited and you know im already packing hahaha and still have 7 months to go ????????

A mallol doll i found on instagram

Hey ladies heres is another mallol doll i found on instagram

I dont know if she has realself but this is her instagram profilw
Dr mallol did a great work with her

Getting ready already!! ????????????

Okay ladies so as i promise here is a list of things i have so far!

Pain killers:
Naproxen 500mg
Tylenol 3 30mg
Percocet 5mg/325mg

Others things i have :
Turmeric bromelain (for post op inflammation)
Folic acid
Iron pills
Wild salmon&Fish Oils Pills
Vitamin C Chewable pills
Canesten yeast cream ( for vaginal yeast infection)
Arnicare cream (got it from my local walmart store) im not buying the pills
Scaraway( for scars, got it from amazon)
Diurex pills (water pills)
Benadryl pills and spray
Gravol
RestoraLax
Meta mucil
Maltlevol (liquid iron)
Compression socks (got them for $10 dollars in Factory Direct)
Sunbeam Heating pad (from amazon)

I also have a box of gloves, i pair of scissor and gauze

Im picking up my stage 2 faja and tabla abdominal tomorrow from ups i purchased it online from Shapes Secrets

And I'm expecting from amazon
Puppy training pads
Surgical tape
Hibiclens Skin Cleanser

And from aliexpress
Female urinal
Sports Bras without wire for breast augmentation

Is there anything else i should get?
I saw online thres a bbl pillow cost 100 usd dollars for me in Canadian is like 150 plus custom and taxes fees, is it worth buying?!?!

Im also starting a diet and excercise tomorrow

Im currently 5'6 and 195lbs
Im trying tp gp down to 140lbs
I have 7 months and is a big amount of weight to lose but Im committed.

Quote from Dr mallol and pre op pictures

This is my quote from dr mallol im choosing thr standard package and i will be either staying at an hotel or i will stay in de la paz recovery house for 11 days is $740 plus 3 free massages that the owner of tbe recovery house gives you as a gift plus the 5 mallol gives in the standar package that 8 massages then ill pay for extra 3 so i can have 1 per dag while im there

Then when i come to canada i think my insurance might pay for them under the massages amount?has any doll got their massages covered?

Im travelling with my daugther and husband.
We all gonna stay at the hotel or i will stay in the recovery house and they can go and enjoy stay at an hotel we will see how everything goes!!

I covered my tattooes lol
My body is so full of strech marks is unbelievable i think i have the most strech marks ever im only 23 and always ashame of my body
I have a big belly but i dont look that big from the back

Quote from dr mallol

This is the quote email sorry i missed ot the first time

Wish pictures

Of course only wishes right lol anyways i hope i can lose my pounds everytime i start diet i never reaxh my goals you guys need to push me!!

Got the faja and tabla abdominal

Here is the pictures ladi i ordered the size small lool i hope i fit after sx lol
I also went to gym today yeyyyy

Selling my faja

Okay ladies so i tried my faja it does not fit im in tears
Does anyone wants to buy it
$145
Its a size small still on package and tags

CHANGES OF PLANS!!

Good afternoon ladies:
my husband and i were talking today and doing some math calculation about how much everything might cost and we decided that i will be travelling alone, Im so sad and i wanted to have him and my daugther close to me in this difficult time but well it is what it is, for us is even more expensive because of the currency change from CAD TO US canadian dollar is so low right now.

i will be staying at De la paz recovery house for $740 usd for 11 days plus the 3 free massages the owner pays for plus the 5 dr mallol provides that 8 i might paid for 3 or 4 mores myself
you know all meals and snack includes and i talked to her on the phone seems like a nice lady!

other than that i think everything is set however feeling a little scare and doing in going alone
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Great communication, lots of knowledge, you can call him or text him he will always reply mallol doll