tt,lipo,bbl - Dominican Republic

Well I have contacted dra medina after reading all...

Well I have contacted dra medina after reading all the excellent reviews about her, I havent met her in person yet ,since my surgery is next year ,but it seem as if I have known her for many years,she is always there to answer all my question ,right away , I need a doctor that I know I will be able to reach at anytime,she is such a kind person ,i cant wait for next year to come ,im so exited and its all because of her,she gives me so much confident and hope, I have never been to the dominica republic ,so please medina dolls ,please tell me your experience , what to bring and so on,i already know she is a god sent ,i love her work, and I love how she is always helpful and attentive .Im trying to follow the medina dolls,i even plan on spending an entire month there lol. I havent contacted any other doctor and I wont.

THIS IS ME AFTER LOSING 60 LBS

LADIES IF YOU HAVE MY BODY TYPE AND IS 139 AND DID TT,BBL AND LIPO PLEASE POST YOUR PIC NEED TO SEE WHAT I WILL LOOK LIKE ,I AM 5FT ,3 INCHES

help needed

ladies I joined realself because I wanted to know more about the journey I am about to embark on,most of you dolls have done your surgeries already and I think it is only fear to try and help the dolls that is preparing to go through that surgery, I really notice that whenever I ask a question it is been ignored, I don't think that I would ignore anyone who needs to get information that I already have to give , I need to start buying my supplies for my surgery and I need help, where can I buy my lipo board ,how much should I buy ,where can I buy a bobby pillow, and the epi foam where can I buy that and how much do I buy, I got a list from my doctor this morning so I wanna start buying my stuff,please reply dolls cause I need your help , I really thought this realself was was sharing and helping others but I have asked many questions and no one has answered, its really bad to ignore someone when they need help.

Dolls with weight 144, height 5ft.3inch

hey dolls I would love to see pics of dolls who have the same height and weight ,that did bbl,tummy tuck and lipo, just want to have a sneak peak of what I will look like next year,i know everyone has a different body but so you know its the idea that counts, would really love if anyone would step forward and help,goodnight dolls going to bed cant stay up until 3am again ,just to be on here ,love all the pre and post op dolls ,you all motivate me.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon