Mother of 3 Ready to Get Her Sexy Back - Dominican Republic, DO

I am a mother of 3 children 17, 14 and 12. I...

I am a mother of 3 children 17, 14 and 12. I realized that I became very withdrawn the last two years due to the shape of my body. Flat butt, no waistline and fallen breasts. I can no longer socialize with my friends and relatives neither can I buy myself new clothes, in short I hate my body and feel it's time to get this Surgery.

Duran dolls please help

Hello Real Self,
When I wrote my review yesterday I had not actually received a quote from Dr Duran yet I had written so many emails to her. I keep on resending each time for the las5 two months and today I received a feed back from a lady called Laura who says she is her co ordinator. She has sent me four mails asking for a fee only while booking. But someone on IG says she is Dr Cabra's employee. I therefore emailed her saying I do not know her so can't deal wuth her. Later after an hour I received a mail from Duran giving a quote. I felt sooo happy but I thought perhaps its still Laura so please I need your help, how sure am I that this is Duran herself, please help!

My flat back that requires projection

Deposit Made Yesterday!

Just to let you know that I had paid my deposit yesterday, emailed the Dr Duran to check if all is well so as to confirm my March date.
I also need to know if She recommends any supplements , looks like every body takes them and it is part of having a successful.
I am also yet to go have my haemoglobin level checked. I am still at 147 pds, do I need to gain any more weight for more fat harvesting?? Need my butt real big!

It's now official, 16 th March 2016!

After putting down my deposit on Monday to secure a date , I tried reaching Dr Duran's office with a lot of difficulty to confirm my payment. I almost gave up after several attempts of being kept waiting but finally after 5 attempts Fania answered my call. Her English was not clear and I had to do a lot of explaining and spelling, said Elizabeth wasn't around. To cut my story short she emailed me back with my date.
To you all Duran dolls, did the Dr say she cannot promise something exactly like your wish pics?? She suggested a recovery house called Haven of Peace, any ideas about it?? Please need your help.

Ref: Attention Future Duran Dolls

I just read a message from a real self member about some scam at Dr Duran's office and this has really demoralised my spirits. What is this about Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo accounts?? What about the Bank information given that I have used to deposit $ 250 to lock my date that I already sent? I come from Africa where my flight alone is abt $1,600 besides my sx which is $6, 800 and more other extras. I would therefore wish for someone to give us correct information. I would be very disappointed if I were to arrive in a foreign country only to be turned away or worse picked by a stranger and bad things done to me. So please realself staff, future and past Duran dolls come out and give us the right information especially Bank details.

Dr Pantoja it is!

Just to let you know that I never had my surgery last year with Dr Duran due to some issues which were not her fault.
I love Dr Duran's work though but Pantoja is also one of my favourite Dr's too. He is never in a hurry to ask one to pay a booking fee, he cares for his patients before and after and I feel safe with him.

Pantoja Dolls!

Please if there is any one who would like to change their date please let me know. I would wish to have my Surgery around 15th July 2016 or there about but Dr Pantoja is over booked. Please July dolls help me out.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I have been searching for close to two years for a Dr who can give me the results that I am looking for considering my safety as well. I have seen great works done by Dr Duran and I am planning to have my Surgery done by her in March 2016.