38 Mother of 5 Breast Augmentation Lipo Bbl Dr Medina - Dominican Republic, DO

Hi, I'm going to DR on Dec 4th my DC date is Dec...

Hi, I'm going to DR on Dec 4th my DC date is Dec 6th, I was wondering if any one was going on the same date? I plan to have a breast augmentation , lipo, and bbl with Dr. Medina. If anyone has got their breast done my Dr Medina could you please post pic? I'm done excited, although I'll be traveling alone am still looking forward to my journey .

38 5 Kids Breast Augumentation, Lipo, and Bbl

My surgery date is set for Dec 6th, I will arrive in the DR on the 4th. I will be having a breast augumentation, lipo, and bbl . I'm so excited, I have started on the iron pills, vitamin c, b-12,and folic acid.

I've also begin packing items that I will need for the time spent In the DR. If any one will be having their surgery on or around the same date as me please feel free to let me know. also I will be posting pic once I figure out how lol.

38 Mother of 5 Breast Augmentation Lipo Bbl

These are pic of me in my current state , can't wait for Dr Medina to transform me into a Medina Doll. Please let me know if you plan on having your surgery in Dec. I'm more excited then anything just patiently waiting til my day comes so I can be on the flat side. I will post pictures of all the items that I will be taking with me once I've completed my list

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon