Future Robles Barbie - Dominican Republic

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

OMG for years I wanted to go to Duran and never...

OMG for years I wanted to go to Duran and never even considered or researched another doctor, she was just like pulling teeth to get thru to even get a quote. My gf called me saying she's going to dr to get surgery this year no matter what she's going. I'm like "ok well if you're going to do it, you have to go to Duran, BUT I doubt if you'll get in just like that, it's hell to get a date!" Well let's just say my best friend is one of those people you don't tell them they can't do something. And in 3 days she had a quote and a date and a deposit paid along with a recovery house lol. I thought "damn I'm probably going to end up going with her when it's all said and done, so now after I had given up on having it I'm back getting reeled in by her excitement. BUT it wasn't that simple for me NOT TO MENTION, I have 0 patience. I couldn't get a date with her so we could go at the same time, but I just loved her results. I swear it wasn't meant for me to go to Duran. I always look at things that way when they don't happen. So I started looking around like "Duran CANT be the final say in bomb results, she just can't be the only one!" And After comparing the photos of her & dr. Robles I was exactly CORRECT. I found Robles Seemed to be a better fit for me and my body, her patients come in diff shapes and body types, her before & afters were amazing with more dramatic work. I contacted her and had a great experience booking which really made me feel like she was meant for me. My gf & I are going the same day and she's going to be a Duran Doll, Duran was a better fit for her. I'm getting super excited. My friend is sooooooo excited I told her DO NOT CALL ME AGAIN ABOUT THIS SURGERY lol this is going to be the funniest thing ever, and we're taking my crazy mom along for support. This needs to be documented every step of the way.

Confirmed

My journey begins May 6, ready!

Can't wait to look like this again!

Wish PIcs

Future Barbie Coming Up!

More pics I have booked my recovery house, waiting to pay that deposit, next is buying my flight. My mom is coming with me, she is so old fashioned so I know she's going to be a nervous wreck if this hospital or clinic isn't something similar to Beverly Hills lol but she is always supportive of anything I do. She would never be able to rest if I came alone. She's funny so this should be a fun trip.

MY LIST

Made my list and checking it twice!
iPod/computer ??

Shaving cream??
Snacks & Protein
Laundry Detergent

List getting Shorter

Some of the items needed for speedy and succesful recovery

6 months post op

Best Money I ever spent.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Very very professional, responds to emails and what's app in a very timely manner. All emails and responses were detailed and informative. She only takes zoom and bank wires as payments but zoom and I weren't getting along. She immediately responded agreeing to take a western union money transfer from me and provided the info ASAP to make my deposit transaction go smoothly. Of course I was at work and couldn't leave so you know who (my super excited bestie lol) came to the rescue and dashed to western union for me lol, she got the job done!