35 Year Old, 3 Kids, Breast Lift, Implants, Bbl, Tummy Tuck - Dominican Republic

I have a 13 year old and had a mommy makeover in...

I have a 13 year old and had a mommy makeover in 2003. I was extremely happy with those results. I am usually very thin but gain a lot of weight during pregnancy. I always lose the weight (85lbs) but have excess skin. Just had my last 2 and rushed to redo my surgery right after weight loss. Worth it!

11 days post op

Healing well and results are beginning to show. Swelling is going down.

3 weeks post op

Swelling is minimal. Still have water weight. My lift is looking great with minimal scarring ( invisible) and loving my smaller nipples. My abs are still retaining liquid but is slowly going away and making my shape more visible. So happy!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I highly recommend this doctor. He is very professional and puts your health first. He is CERTIFIED by the American Plastic Association and knows plastic surgery. Second time that I have used this doctor. Would not place my body in anyone else's hands. I am also happy with the cleanliness of the HOMS hospital in Santiago, DR. It is cleaner than most American hospitals in NY. Thanks for the great care.