BBL and Breast Augmentation with Dr. Edgar Contreras - Dominican Republic

Hello all, I'm Ashley 5'7", 170 pounds and I'm...

Hello all,
I'm Ashley 5'7", 170 pounds and I'm looking to get a BBL by Dr. Contreras. I was originally going to go with Dr. Cabral but his prices are veryyy steep and they don't include much. I've seen some of Contreras' girls on Instagram and I am impressed. I'm still waiting for him to confirm my price and date so I'll update that when I get it.

Here are some of my before pics

Before Pics

???? Me before

Yay I'm confirmed for March 27th! I'm getting my BBL and BA. I asked doc Contreras what meds he used and he gave me the list so I can gett them myself.

The price for Garment, Pre Op Exams and Post Op Meds is $500. Since Im getting the meds on my own Garment and Exams are $250. I will check with my doc to see if she can prescribe the meds for me and if not I will get them from an online pharmacy for about $97.

Secret Contreras Group?

I heard there was a special facebook group for Contreras' girls. I would love to be added to view some pics. If anyone knows how pm me so I can be added.

Ok now to some wish picss

Some More Pics..

SX Buddy?

Hey Dolls, Is anyone going for surgery on March 27th as well. I'll be going alone and I would love to buddy up with someone and possibly even share a recovery house room together, just for some company. PM me if you're interested!

BA wish pics