24 Y.O. No Kids, Lipo of flanks, back, arms, upper and lower stomach & Breast Lift without Implants. Dominican Republic, DO

I know of about 3 people that have gone to Dr....

I know of about 3 people that have gone to Dr. Rubio and came back flawless. He does amazing boobs so natural that I have seen and he fits them to your body perfectly. I am very excited to get my lipo to my arms, waist and lower stomach along with my breast lift with implants. I am 24 with no kids and you would think by the look of my breast I have birth quadruplets, the way the sag and have no form or shape truly makes me so unhappy when I look at them. They hide my waistline, no matter how much I work out they only get droppier as I lose weight I am currently 5'6 160 lbs and plan to lose another 10 lbs before my surgery in January. I am staying with a nurse who is highly recommended. Anyone have tips or comments!! Please refrain from commenting about negative opinions about this doctor my mind is made up and I am trusting him fully he has a great reputation I realized not everyone will feel this way but I do so refrain from anything negative.

Anyone who has done lipo or breast lift and implants, please feel free to comment.

Next week!! Dr. Rubio

So my flight is scheduled for January 6th next week, slightly anxious. I drink pre-workout and was told to discontinue use 2 weeks prior to.. Any comments!?

I am not nervous about anything happening to me I trust this doctor 100% and his reputation due to the women I have seen that have gone to him, I think I am just anxious more than anything. Ahh someone give me some words of support and encouragement!

Leaving tomorrow!! Dr. Rubio

My flight is tommorow now night, I am so anxious already and can't wait to arrive. My stuff is packed already. I have complete 100% trust in this Doctor and his reputation and work. He has answered all my questions, I paid him from here so I don't have to travel with all that money. He is a very thorough Doctor and I have absolutely no worries.

While packing I came across some difficulty and found some reviews on here that helped me. I packed some plain white t-shirts and tanktops, some lounge pants, leggings, nightgowns that button in the front ( I have heard from several people who have done the breast lift with implants that raising your arms to put on a blouse will make you miserable), dial antibacterial soap to bath with, lofa, toothpast, toothbrush, neosporin, anti-itch cream, bio-oil to reduce scars, gauze, mosquito repellent ( I am highly allergic, sundresses, shorts, sandals, slipper socks, a bath robe, undies, no bras because I dont know what size I will end up and can buy my surgical bras and fajas when I get there. I also bought plenty of hand sanitizer and wipes, I want to avoid germa as much as possible.

I took some pics getting ready to say good but to these suckers!! Well not goodbye but ready to embrace the new and improved girls.

I am here!!

I arrived Thursday the 7th at around 2 AM. We spent the day at the hospital HOMS ( really nice facility, super clean and brand new). My blood was taken and I was to come back later for the results. I had a quick consult with Rubio's partner Dr. Lleverias who advised me an implant may not be needed because I already have breasts and don't intend on increasing in size, my skin and breast tissue are firm because I have no kids and I am 24 years old and if they try and squeeze an implant in there there is a high chance my body will reject it and then money and time was wasted and it will be more painful and a longer recovery.

I appreciated the honesty but then expressed my concern, I always believed the implant gave a nicer result to the lift but he informed that couldn't be farther from the truth. Since my breast tissue and skin is so firm my lift alone will give me the result of what someone who needed implants would want.

We came back later for the results my bloodwork was fine, the cardiologist cleared me (the. Cardiologist gives the final ok, if she/he says no...you cannot have surgery) I then met with the anfstsialogist and was cleared as well. I was then scheduled to finally meet Rubio he was in surgery all day and has been very booked. It was around 6 PM when I met him he was very nice, examined me said I had a nice shape and with the lipo sculpture would come out excellent. He always explained to me that I donot need implants for the same reasons his partner mentioned earlier. Rubio also explained the high chance of my body rejecting an implant because it would be something so foreign and in my breast there wasn't a lot of space for it, to reduce and lift to make space for the implant would be pointless because my breasts are firm and dense and so is my skin so unless I plan to go bigger, which I don't an implant is not necessary and not safe either, I agree with him but I also just think the surgery would be more complicated so he rather not if he doesn't have to, I honestly prefer the implant though but he's the expert as long as I get the result I wanted.

At first the consult seemed very rushed because I guess he was in surgery all day and it was already 6PM so he consulted me quickly and his manager apologized on his behalf and assured me today he would dedicate his time to me. My surgery is tentatively scheduled for Monday the 11th since it is going to take a while and he is completely booked Friday(today). He assured me that with the lift no implants I will get the intended results and with the lipo sculpture I will come out perfect. He also stressed the implants have nothing to do with your breast staying up since my breast are fine its just a matter of repositioning the nipple.

I am expecting my period in these days it came down last night and while on the plane I noticed swelling in my hands and feet could be due to altitude and climate change, he noticed this too and ordered an exam today to make sure theres no clotting. He's very thorough and I feel so safe in his hands I have no doubts all will come out fine. He advised that I add some fat to my butt so it can come out all even, but I am weary because I don't want a big fake looking booty so when I meet with him again I will express these concerns to him.

Overall I feel very safe with him and although I am not getting the implants, I know he will do his best work and I will come out fine I really trust his judgment.

Finally, I am doing a lift with no implants, lipo sculpture of the flanks, back of arms, waist, upper and lower stomach. I am debating on adding fat to the booty, what do you guys think!? Apparently its something so common they don't understand why I don't want it!

2 days post op!

So my surgery was Monday morning, they sedate you, you don't go completely under general anesthesia. They did the lipo of my back first and I was waking up for most of this, I was numb so no pain I just felt vibrations and pressure. I didn't know they don't put you completely under, I wanted back put instantly. But all I felt was vibrating and pressue during the lipopf the back, then they flipped me over and I felt the first slice when Rubio began my boobs. Theyhad to strap me down because I was reaching for his hand then after that They must have increased the sedation because I woke up in the recovery room. The first night im the hospital was miserable they keep you for observstion and Rubio visited me several times that make sure I was good. It was so miserable because your wrapped up tight in bandages then the next day they remove them and put your post op surgical bra. In the morning when those bandages came off Iwas able to sleep.
I been in discomfort all day back at the recovery house, but making it my business get up and walk a lot and drink plenty of fluids to reduce swelling.

My nurse is giving me plenty of natural juices to reduce swelling lots of fruits and 6 small meals a day. As you know I didnot do the implants instead he put my breast tissue under the muscle as if it were an implant. He did an amazing job. I had my first massage today felt uncomfortable at first but felt amazing after I felt brand new after cant wait for the next one.

Sorry I took long to update ladies been on pain killers. One peice of advise bring pain killers from the US the ones they give you here suck. My pics below post op remember I am very swollen he went aggressive on the lipo remOved 8 liters of fat 2 from the front and the rest from the back,flanks arms and waist. He said he did his best work as always but specially me because my mom came to him and did amazing work On her. Im getting married and June and he said I will look like a celebrity bride. If your looking for a doctor Please consider him hes the most expensive but for very good reason.

3 days post op!

So my surgery was Monday morning, they sedate you, you don't go completely under general anesthesia. They did the lipo of my back first and I was waking up for most of this, I was numb so no pain I just felt vibrations and pressure. I didn't know they don't put you completely under, I wanted back put instantly. But all I felt was vibrating and pressue during the lipopf the back, then they flipped me over and I felt the first slice when Rubio began my boobs. Theyhad to strap me down because I was reaching for his hand then after that They must have increased the sedation because I woke up in the recovery room. The first night in the hospital was miserable they keep you for observstion and Rubio visited me several times that make sure I was good. It was so miserable because your wrapped up tight in bandages then the next day they remove them and put your post op surgical bra. In the morning when those bandages came off I was able to sleep.
I been in discomfort all day back at the recovery house, but making it my business to get up and walk a lot and drink plenty pf fluids to reduce swelling. I had my first massage yesterday it was amazing after the first couple minutes not as miserable as people said it would be.

I spiked a small fever last night 1 degree above normal but it went down right away I did number 2 today alot and I am doing follow up appointment today. Hes running some bloodwork to check hemoglobin, and my xray to check my lungs to check for any fluid buildup but I am doing fine.

He said he made me look like a celebrity bride since I am getting married in June. He put the breast tissue under the muscle like an implant. I am still very swollen but love my results. If your considering doctors please consider him hes pricey but for good reason very cautious and careful with everything.

So much discomfort!

I spent the entire day in the hospital on my feet with no faja!! Being without a faja is complete tortue you swell up like a ballon when we finally got back to the house I was crying when she put the faja one I had a quick pyschological breakdown regretting everything. It was a rough day, I been spiking fever my blood pressue has been high and low. My fever at most was about 2 degrees high and I have been hypertensive in an out. I think its because my mom is here and its a long story but she stressed me out more then anything so I get very accelerated. Also I was taking those strong pain killers from the US which the cardiologist told me to stop because my body is going through too much right now and to add strong pills it could have contributed to hypertension. Doctor Rubio ordered exams all day, an ekg, xray of the lungs and a bunch of bloodwork. I may have to stay longer but I rather stay longer and deal with the reprecussions at work then go back pre maturely and something happens that I cant explain at all. Work isnt going anywhere my health is first. The Doctor explained the fever spiking a degree or two up and going down rapidly is normal especially since he was very aggresive with the lipo. The nurse has been helping me a lot I just find it extremely difficult to sleep through the night, I switch and move a lot, I did number 2 today a lot so thats a good sign. Many prayers to God and I know all will turn out well I just really have to focus on relaxing I think I been doing a it too much walking and getting up it took a toll.

But yes my ekg came out fine the hypertension is normal but I need to just relax more and rest more. i didnt get a massage today because since I was without a faja for like 6 hours she didnt want me to spike a fever, the massages are intense but feel good after.

I never want to be without a faja it was brutal!!

I cried a lot today and had like 2 meltdowns because I want to be good already I havent showered in 5 days and cant shower till the Doctor clears me who knows when that will be. I felt very depressed and was regretting everything saying that this isnt worth it but I need to give my body patience and the time to heal correctly and I know when my final results set in I will be happy I did it with noregrets. i just need some encouragement at his stage the surgery to the breast and all that lipo is not an easy thing but I knew this already Expecting it and experiencing it are two different things, I just have to tough it out.

8 days Post Op!!

I am much better today, thank you God. I saw the Doctors yesterday, they removed my stiching from my back from the lipo. Tomorrow they remove a small stitch from my boobies and the rest fall out. I am cleared to leave so I booked my flight for Thursday night. The Doctors said Im good and healing well. No driving for a month, no sex for a month and no lifting my arms for at least two months and no heavy lifting at all for a long time. My left one hurts a lot more then my right but the Doctor said its normal because I am a lefty so naturally I use more force on that side, also that is my bigger breast so more work was done to it, I also had a third nipple he removed from my left side it was underneath.

Im so scared of going back to the US and something going wrong like popping a stitch but That is unlikely if I follow all the instructions I was given. Elbows make me nervous now like I am always on the lookout for someone to clonk me in the boob with their elbow or purse.

Im still not sleeping 100% back to normal but slightly better.. With time I guess

I finally showered today, yay!! And feel much much better than I did even 3 days ago. The massages have helped so much with the lipo pain, he sucked out 8 liters of fat ... Crazyy he said I could handle it because my hemoglobin was like 15. I have mild tenderness now still swollen but not nO where near how I was a few days ago. I been resting as much as possible.

I have sensation in my nipples to which is good, I am very glad with the decision I made. I am never putting myself threw this again, my boobs will have to be to the floor to consider this again.

Cant wait to get home and resume my daily life.

Thanking God for pulling me threw this and know I will be 100% healed with many prayers.

10 days post op and flying back tonight!

i love DR but I miss my home I miss New York terribly. Feeling much much better still having difficulty sleeping and discomfort and pain on my left breast but with a tylenol its gone. I got my last two massages today, my compression socks and ready to go home. Saw the Doctor yesterday and he cleared me to leave. Here are some pics I took today. I will continue updated as much as I possibly can.

11 days post op!

new pics

3 weeks post op

I have been doing my massages and my swelling has gone down much my breasts are evening out and its all looking good. Thank God
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

He is pricey but well worth it, extremely cautious and has a lot of experience and a great reputation. He answers all messages, questions at any time, he is very thorough with his analysis and tests, he catches onto everything and is super cautious. I felt safe in his hands and that is most important when traveling to another Country for a procedure. I am very glad I choose him and I am very satisfied with my results, his staff is excellent. If your considering surgery consider him, much pricer than most Doctors if not the pricest but for very good reason. He gives you realistic expectations so don't expect him to make you look exaggerated, I told him what I wanted and he and his partner executed perfectly. Dr. Llaverias his partner was excellent his bedside manner makes up for what Dr. Rubio lacks but all the while they were both very good too me. He is very busy soo booked early and also he is one of the few if not the ONLY surgeon in DR that is a member of the Board of American Plastic Surgeons!