34 Year Old 1 Child Who's 10 UK - Bromsgrove, GB

I was flat chested until I was 15 and then my...

I was flat chested until I was 15 and then my breasts grew overnight!! I don't remember being anything less than a D cup and when I was 16 I found out that I was actually a 30FF. After I had my son who I breast fed I was a 32HH and it didn't matter what I weighed my breasts remained the same!! I have spent the last 10 years thinking about having a reduction and then this year I got some money back from the Tax office so decided to bite the bullet and go for it! My reduction was performed by Dr Sulaiman at the Hospital Group in the Dolan Park Hospital on 23/10/16. The operation went well and I'm currently 1 day post op and get to go home tomorrow! The pain so far has been manageable and I can't believe my very small sports bra fits me!! Not sure what size I will be yet and not had a good look plan to do that tomorrow! Will post before photos now and will takes some after once said tomorrow.

Before and after pics

Here are pics of before and after, still have dressing on but bruising seems minimal

First dressing change

Had to return to hospital for dressing change today. I was impressed with how long I had to wait to be seen (about 2 mins). The nurse took all my dressings off and gave it a bit of a clean. Wounds are looking good so far no redness or signs or infection. I was laying down so could only see nipples scaring which looked good. She then redressed them and reminded me to take it easy and I was on my way home. This first week has been much better than expected I stopped taking pain meds except for at night day 3 and have been fine. Went shopping and for the first time in years it didn't make me depressed!! Things fit so much better. Just need to shift another stone/stone and a half and I will be happy!!

Day 9 photos front and side

Just had a half shower/strip wash so thought I would update my photos while my bra was off!!

Dressings off!! 16 days post op

Went to have my dressings off today. Right breast is taking slightly longer to heal and feels a bit lumpy, hoping that will settle. Also have a slight bit at the anchor points that has not fully healed so need to dress that myself daily and go back in a week. Really happy with nipple scaring and with left breast in general.

More photos!

Sorry pressed upload before I had finished adding photos!!
Dr Sulaiman