Much Needed Breast Reduction - New York, NY

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had a breast reduction 10 years ago which was...

i had a breast reduction 10 years ago which was not a good experience - i did my research this time to make sure i found the right doctor and i did. my previous reduction was not done correctly and i was suffering from shoulder pain - dr. vickery and her staff were beyond my expectations - my surgery was flawless with almost no down time. i am only a little over a week into recovery and already feel 100% better- her staff made sure that my every need was taken care of, including finding me a nurse for the night after my surgery. i cannot begin to describe the difference in care from the last time i had this procedure to now - there is no comparison. i would not hesitate to use dr. vickery and her staff again and would with complete confidence send my family and friends to her.

dr. vickery's talent as a surgeon is only exceeded by her bedside manor. i felt completely safe with her and her staff. she has surrounded herself with the best people from the anesthesiologist to the receptionist at the front desk. from the moment i met her and her staff i knew that i was in great hands and i had found the right doctor for my surgery. i cannot say enough good things about her and everyone connected with her.