Much Needed Breast Reduction - New York, NY

I had a breast reduction 10 years ago which was...

i had a breast reduction 10 years ago which was not a good experience - i did my research this time to make sure i found the right doctor and i did. my previous reduction was not done correctly and i was suffering from shoulder pain - dr. vickery and her staff were beyond my expectations - my surgery was flawless with almost no down time. i am only a little over a week into recovery and already feel 100% better- her staff made sure that my every need was taken care of, including finding me a nurse for the night after my surgery. i cannot begin to describe the difference in care from the last time i had this procedure to now - there is no comparison. i would not hesitate to use dr. vickery and her staff again and would with complete confidence send my family and friends to her.
New York Plastic Surgeon

dr. vickery's talent as a surgeon is only exceeded by her bedside manor. i felt completely safe with her and her staff. she has surrounded herself with the best people from the anesthesiologist to the receptionist at the front desk. from the moment i met her and her staff i knew that i was in great hands and i had found the right doctor for my surgery. i cannot say enough good things about her and everyone connected with her.