35 Years Young , Ready to Have the Body of my Drams.

Just want to look in the mirror and love my...

Just want to look in the mirror and love my curves! I discovered this app it has been a god sent. Going this process is not easy , I mean this is my life and seeing first hand what could happen makes the planning and deciding just that more difficult. Its funny how things tend to be this all started out with me and mom discussing maybe the possibility of getting a tt ????while we were at the gym. After that it has taking on a life of its own and just feels so right to me to want to get this done. So here is my journey. So right now I have emailed a couple of Dr doc and now waiting on quotes.

Got my First Quote!

So so excited I have really thought about who I want to do my sx and it between Duran , Manon , and Cotes . I got my first quote from quote from Cotes so now I'm feeling so excited. I know I won't be getting any work done until after the new year but as said it's a long process. All I keep thinking about is how I m going to get out off work I really would like to be out for two months. Any ideas on how that might work.

Weight has gone up!

I was once 220 now I m 230 ten pounds go a long way I feel like for best results I have to weigh about 170 to get the best results !

Have not decided on a doctore yet , I am in the beginning stages a this point.