Consultation Now Scheduled Appointment

My consultation at divino plastic surgury was...

My consultation at divino plastic surgury was amazing! Dr chacon is so sweet and makes sure to answer all your questions, I have faith in him. My quote was 90000, a little overprice but I'm fine with it. My procedure date is in December, can wait for it I'm extremely excited although I don't know the size I am getting because he hits you the day of the surgury which makes me anxious because I really don't want anything below 350-400cc. I'm a pretty small girl, 5' and about 90 pounds. He said he will go as big as he can as well which makes me a little relieved because another doctor I went to said he wouldn't go bigger than 300 on me, I'm super glad Dr. Chacon is willing to try and go as big as he can, he says he doesn't mind being aggressive because he knows what I want and he says that he will try to meet my expectations and hopefully succeed. I'm just realllyyyyy nervous because I don't want to spend 9000 dollars for the procedure if the implants arnt going to show ! I hope it's worth my money and hopefully I get the butt of my dreams in a month, crossings my fingers.

Scheduled date

So divino plastic surgury called me and my pre op is December 13 and my surgery is set for December 27(: can't wait
Dr. Chacon

Dr Chacon explained so much to me and made me feel very welcome. His assistant Iris was also soo sweet and answered all my questions. Before I left he made sure all my questions were answered and explained to me pretty much everything. I was a little nervous at first but they made me feel very comfortable, I just hope my implants are what to my expectations. After my consultation they emailed me a very sweet paragraph welcoming me to their surgury center (: