Dr. Chacon is Top Notch - San Diego, CA

From the first visit with Dr. Chacón, he made me...

From the first visit with Dr. Chacón, he made me feel completely at ease. My initial impression of the office was "Wow!" The place was modern and the staff was professional. His team members Daniel and Kristen, went out of their way to accommodate me and my busy schedule, by finding the perfect days and times for my surgery and follow-up visits. This was absolutely crucial for me as a busy Dentist in the Los Angeles area.

Dr. Chacón spent the time to make sure all my questions were answered and that I felt comfortable prior to surgery. The surgery center was top notch and in a discrete location. My cosmetic surgery went smoothly without a hitch and the recovery has been picture perfect. I am so happy with my results and can't wait for my next trip and pool party in Vegas!

If you're looking for a great plastic surgeon, then Divino Plastic Surgery is your place. I have already recommended Dr. Chacón to my friends and family, and my sister who has also had her surgery with him, is just as happy as I am!

Thanks Dr. Chacon!!