29 Year Old Mother of 2 Needing a Mommy Make over. Thailand, TH

Hi everyone. Since having 2 large babies ive been...

Hi everyone.
Since having 2 large babies ive been left with alot of excess skin on my belly, my breast have gone south with not alot of fullness left ????im very lucky to be getting a mommy makeover for my 30th birthday ???? im very nervous and excited at the same time.
Im going to have my surgery through Destination Beauty in Bangkok thailand. Ive chose Dr Pichit as my surgeon after reserching his work for many years now.
Im booked for May 16th for surgery ?
Ill put some pics up soon

One month and one week to go

I cant believe where the time is going ekkkk. Im constantly thinking about my journey ahead. I think my hubby is now over me talking about it 24/7 haha.

So destination beauty have now change my surgeon on me to Dr Angkana. I really haven't seen or heard alot about her work, but what i have found so far looks very postive. Im now having an extended tummy tuck instead of a standard tummy tuck.
Im still working on losing more weight and have lost another kilo this week. (5 kilos in 4 weeks)

Ive started telling my family and close friends what im getting done and im getting mixed opinions.
But at the end of the day im happy with my decision to do this for me ????
I was watching the new tv series the other night called beauty and the beach. This was amazing to watch and really put my mind at ease, specially because im going alone.

May 16th is coming fast.

Only 5 days to go and im feeling really calm and excited. Ive wanted this for so long and now the time is almost here. Ive already packed my bags hahaha

6 days post op

Im now on the flat side ? and feeling pretty good. The first 3days were my hardest days. I ended up going alone to bangkok and the staff have been very helpful and friendly. Day 3 i managed to go for a short walk around the ward and each day since has got easier and easier. I ended up going with dr Angkana and she is lovely and really knows her stuff, im yet to see my tummy but so far my boobs look amazing. I went 275cc in both with an ankor lift on the left and L shape on the right. I think going alone is very doable if u plan on it, just keep in mind little things like u cant move ur arms alot for a couple days, so things like feeding urself r hard or brushing ur teeth. But for the first 3 days i was served soup and i couldnt open the mug lid to eat it and then if i had the lid off i couldnt hold it up to my mouth to drink it ???? but now im at day 6 and im doing most things for myself. I still have 5 drains which r a pain. I do get tired very fast lol but thats to be expected. Other then that im feeling good.

Still havent got a peek yet

Im now in the hotel recovering and to be honest i feel really good. Im not huntched or in much pain at all. I look down and see my nice purky boobs so im in love, and my tummy doesnt hang over my pants so thats awesome. I still habe 2 drains in my breast but hoping in the next day or 2 they will be removed. Since being in the hotel for the adternoon ive met some lovely ladies already, thats thats amazing since im here alone. Ill post some pics but cant see alot sorry

Loving my results so fair

So yesterday I got the rest of my drains out and was given the OK to shower, and after a week with out one it felt so amazing lol. So I still have my stitches for another week but so far healing well. I've made some amazing friends while I've been here, and I honestly think they will be life long friends. This place has truly been a great experience and I'm so happy I've got to do all this. We have all had different surgeries but each day we r doing something all together. Anyone going through destination beauty its worth it but chose ur surgeon well.

Stitching out

Today I had my stitches removed and it feels great to have them gone, they started to itch and bug me a little lol.
Still no pain and I've been sleeping on my side for awhile now which is amazing.
All the nurses love my boobs lol so I'm sure hubby will when he finally gets to see them.
I've been in love with them from day one and each day they seem better and better.

I'll try get some better pics soon for u all.

4 weeks post op.

Feeling really good now and starting to go walking most days and also back at work a couple days a week. I do get swelling at the end of the day judt above my belly button and it hurts a little at times.
I've had a few internal stitches spitting through my scars and when I pull them they don't come out so I cut them short to avoid them getting caught in my control garments.
Dr Angkana

Happy with my results and i love the new me. Dr Angkana did a great job but I Wish I was given more time to go over my questions and concerns and not feel rushed. I Wish my tt scar was lower so its hidden by my underwear as asked, instead its very high and find it hard to cover but overall im happy to have my excess skin removed.