Destination Beauty Bangkok - Thailand, TH

Although my implants themself are fine and the...

Although my implants themself are fine and the surgery went fine, I do have to warn anyone going with destination beauty to be aware that if you have any complications after they send you home from the hospital, that you are unable to see a nurse after 8pm and also on Sunday's which is completely ridiculous considering something could go wrong anytime and anyday. I had a very hard time understanding the doctors and nurses, they told me I needed to keep my drains in a day longer but failed to explain why, along with everything else. The procedure itself was never explained to me, which really bothered me because I had never had any type of surgery before and didn't know what was fully involved. My consultant never told me I needed to take all my paperwork with me to the hospital, she also told me my appointment was on a day that they aren't even open. The hotel staff are very helpful and keep all your appointments on track by leaving you a note the day before telling you what time you will be picked up and what time your appointment is and stuff. My partner also stayed with me in hospital but they when they would bring food to my room they would only bring food for one which I thought was strange because you pay for them to stay in the hospital also? I love my implants and all but I don't think I would ever go through destination beauty again, also because all the other ladies I met here had many complaints about it also. If you do decide to go through destination beauty please keep track of everything you need and make sure you do your research as they do not let you post reviews on the actual website (for good reason obviously).
Dr. Kasmasek

Would not recommend my particular doctor, but all the other ones were very helpful