Breast Lift with Implants. Mini Tummy Tuck and Vaser Lipo - Thailand, TH

Destination Beauty Bangkok with Dr Dalip Had...

Destination Beauty Bangkok with Dr Dalip
Had surgery yesterday. Stayed in iCU overnight as hospitals rule is if surgery goes over 5hrs must got to ICU.
I have stiffness and small bits of pain in my breasts. Hurts to move my arms.
I can not sit up or even adjust my bed angle without my stomach muscles spasm.
Sorry no photos of tummy yet.

Huge improvements

Yesterday they helped me get out of my bed to help me go for a walk. Although my stomach muscles spasms were painful trying to get up and I didn't want to because they were so intense, I got through them and managed to walk a couple of laps of the ward. Doing this has made me so much better I can now get myself out of bed and go to the toilet myself.
Small improvements in my arm move ability is I can scratch my face and touch my hair.

Day 3 photos

Discharged from hospital

Yesterday I got discharged from the hospital and am back at the hotel..
I feel really good. Only on pain medication at night time for the last couple of days.

Feeling awesome

Wow I can't believe how good I feel. I did a lot of walking yesterday 1.5hrs first thing in the morning and another 1.5hrs at lunch time and for the first time a didn't have nap.

Feeling great

I am amazed at how good I feel I have no pain and I have been sleeping on my side the last couple of nights.
Today I saw a large improvement on my odd shape breast which gives me confidence that it's all going to be ok.

Had better days

Today for some reason just felt a bit tired. Went for a big walk to shops to get food and then lay in bed all day. Will get again to go for a walk to find some dinner.

Tummy

Finally a lot of the swelling has gone down. Looking good so far.
Some boob pics too.

Little infection

Damn it I have a little infection on both breasts where the stitch caused irritation.
Nurses have cleaned and dressed and I am on antibiotics.

Everyday you see improvements

The nurse cleaned up my infections and put some tape on my incisions to make them heal nicely. No stitches around my nipples anymore.

Without compression garments

Just wearing a crop with no padding. Boobs are still quite high and stiff. Both are round now.
Tummy still has a little bit of swelling but looking good at this stage.

Not much happening

My tummy looks great in the mornings before eating, drinking and walking around.
I'm feeling rather stiff in the bottom of my boobs and a little in my tummy.
Nurse is going to take off tape on Thursday and most likely reapply more.

Infections still clearing up

4 weeks post op today. The middle bump between my boobs has gone down.
Apart from that I feel no other progress.
The two little infections I got from the same stitch on each nipple are healing says mr local dr and nurse.
They look crap to me. Time will tell.
Thailand Plastic Surgeon