tj's bleph - Destin, FL

I'd been wanting to get this done for a few years....

I'd been wanting to get this done for a few years. I felt the hollows under my eyes made me look older than I wanted. I book a consultation, booked the surgery, did it, recovered, and I'm very pleased with the results. It can make you start to assess other things you'd like t get done. You will look crazy right after, so take some sunglasses and maybe a big hat. You won't want to go in public for maybe 4 days or so. Get all the provisions you may need at the house before, and have a lovely, loving, attentive person to be by your side. You may feel a little queasy after the procedure, and even a little lightheaded. Your appetite may be diminished as also your energy level. I was advised to not get a lot of make up near the incisions as to allow them to heal properly. You will be quite bruised, like an accident victim, so you may need some foundation and powder to cover that up, and the bruising can travel downward on the face, so I had bruising that traveled to my jaw area. I didn't exercise for a few days, they advise against it. After about a week I was up and running full throttle. I didn't tell any of my friends about it, and no one's questioned, which is actually a good sign. I feel I look way more refreshed then before. It was definitely worth it to me. I cleaned my eyes daily with a mix of coconut oil and honey, this felt to soothing, and each of those two ingredients has antibacterial and antifungal properties, so that was an added benefit. I chose not to fill the pain reliever prescription the doctor gave me, I don't like that stuff, and I never even needed otc reliever I had purchased.
Dr. William Burden

Great guy and staff, very clean and professional establishment, made sure I liked it, that I was comfortable, I understood everything. Did my follow up to check my healing, and did some follow up images thereafter. I really like this place, and I look forward to doing more business with them.