Heaven Sent! - Destin, FL

Dr. Ennis and his staff were nothing short of a...

Dr. Ennis and his staff were nothing short of a god-send! His professionalism, bedside manner and overall care were beyond exceptional. From the start Dr.Ennis exuded confidence in his work and his staff that just put my mind at ease. I am not one for having surgeries and the decision to proceed with the procedure came after much prayer and several consultations with Dr. Ennis to voice my concerns and pose questions. Dr. Ennis took his time with me. He informed my husband and I of everything to be expected, answered all of our questions and then allowed US to make the final decision. I can tell you, I was fully confident in Dr.. Ennis' ability to produce what he had promised BEFORE going into surgery, but I am even the more confident in his level of expertise following my surgery. Even since the surgery Dr. Ennis and his staff have continued to keep in contact with me and follow closely my recovery process. It has truly been a blessing to have him as my doctor. I would DEFINITELY recommend him to ANYONE.
Pensacola Plastic Surgeon