32 Years Old, Mother of 2, Silicone, Moderate Profile Implants, Subpectoral, 425cc on left, 450 cc on right. - Destin, FL

My breast were sagging after I had my two children...

My breast were sagging after I had my two children and brrastfed them. My breast got smaller after having my children, leaving me with a lot of excess skin. I wanted to return to the way I looked prior to having my children. The procedure was well worth it. I'm so glad I chose Dr. Ennis to perform my surgery.

Day 4

I'm taking my pain medication less and less. The bruising is beginning to resolve.

Day 5

I woke up in pain early this morning. I feel as if the implanylt wants to start moving down. I was hoping on going back to work tomorrow, but I don't know if I will be able to.

One week post op

This pic is one week post op. I went back to work. I ended up needing the pain medication for 5 days. I started taking Tylenol.

Two weeks post op

I'm having nerve pain in my breast that comes and goes. I believe it's the nerves starting to grow back. I called Dr. Ennis's wonderful nurse Lisa yesterday because I was afraid my scar was either keloiding or the skin was becoming hypertonic. Lisa assured me the raised areas were just from the tension and would lay flat with some smoothing out.

3 weeks post op

I just got cleared to bath in the tub, which I've missed! Also to swim and get back on my eliptical. Still no weight lifting for another two weeks or so. As you can see the implants are still high and the superior aspect of my pectoral muscle is still inflammed. Once the implants settle and the inflammation goes away my nipples will point slightly upwards. Every day they change. Dr. Ennis' nurse removed a few sutures around my nipple that didn't fully dissolve. I bruised my right breast by massaging a little too hard. It's okay that I did so, because the capsule on the right is getting a little firm. Lord knows I do want it to contract. My left breast is soft. I'm so pleased with the results so far. I will start my incision ointment and silicone strips next week to start minimizing the scars. I will do this for an entire year. I plan on continuing my updates up until that point for others to read and learn from :)

4 weeks postop

Well, I'm having a hard time with my right breast. My left implant dropped to weeks ago, but my right is still high. I'm hoping I won't need a revision. Only time will tell. I started using the silicone strips for the scars last week, but I had to stop putting them around my nipples. They were getting red and sore. I started using the band over my right breast today holong to help the implant settle. Fingers crossed!

Capsulectomy with implant exchange.

Well fast foward from my last post. Yesterday I underwent anither surgery to correct the problems I've had with my right breast. It never did "drop" into place. On top of that I developed a contracture. I had a capulectomy and implant exchange. Dr. Ennis said the muscle was too tight and wouldn't allow the implant to fall into place. As you can see from my new photos the new implant is in prefect position. I'm swollen of course, but I'm so happy with the results. I did have to pay for anesthesia and operating room fees totaling $1450. The surgeon waived his fees and Mentor covered the cost of the new implant. I knew from week 3 I would need another surgery. It's the chance you take though. A know possible complication.
Pensacola Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ennis has wonderful beside mannor. He gave me all the time I needed during the consultation to make sure we were on the same page as far as what the expected outcome would be. He explained everything in detail at the preop as well as explained what his markings the day of surgery were for.