58 Years Old --totally Loving the New Me! - Destin, FL

I am a 58 year old runner. I stay pretty lean and...

I am a 58 year old runner. I stay pretty lean and I've always wanted to have a natural enhancement to my breasts--when I say natural I mean totally natural and a size which would complement my frame and not overwhelm me. Dr Ennis and his staff listened to my (and my husband's) preferences and we all came to an agreement what would look best for me. I had NO negative side effects--it was an easy recovery and I was back out doing the things I love to do way quicker than I ever dreamed of. I feel they are perfect and I would not change a single thing!! The education by Dr Ennis's staff had me TOTALLY prepared about what to expect; and yes there was patient responsibility to have the desired outcome--I was determined to do everything I could to abide by the post op instructions. I can not say enough about the professional treatment and support I received from Dr Ennis, his staff and the Destin Surgery Center.
Pensacola Plastic Surgeon

Dr Ennis is extremely personal/approachable and I never felt he was not truly listening to me and my husband. A doctor/patient relationship is very important and he made us feel relaxed and confident in his ability. He had already come highly recommended by a surgeon I work for and going into the consultation I already had established in my mind that he would meet or exceed my expectations. This remained 100% accurate throughout the entire process.