Breast Augmentation 650cc and 700cc Ultra High Profile Under the Muscle - Destin, FL

I had my procedure done on March 9th, 2016. I...

I had my procedure done on March 9th, 2016. I checked in at 9:45 AM and my surgery started at 11:00 AM. I was super excited because it was my first time having a surgery ever! I had Amber (the nurse) she was super nice, I could have not asked for anyone better as her. She was so friendly, funny and helpful. I saw Dr. Ennis onetime before the procedure and we talked one more time about my wish boobs (I showed him some pictures on my phone)... I got 700cc on the right and 650cc on the left side both are ultra high profile silicone implants. I am really satisfied with the outcome already, the only thing I don't like is that the boobs and nipple are really pointy and triangular shaped at this point, but I am only one day post-op so I guess there will be a lot of change in the next couple of weeks... Really happy with the size so far. I really wanted a nice full breast and I can already feel that it is a full shape... Can't wait for them to d&f ;)
Ah and by the way my height is: 5'10" and weight: 180LB.

Post Op - Day 1

Today was my first pre-op day and it went really well. I am really thankful for the pain medicine.
I am really satisfied with the fullness of my breasts but they are looking at the moment really pointy and the nipples are like little cones lol. I can't wait for the next days/ weeks for it to get better!

Post-Op Day 2

This morning I woke up and had some more pain but it was ok! I took some pain medicine at 4:30 AM and 8:30 AM. I got up and washed myself with a clothe today. I made sure I didn't get water under my arms where my incisions are. I am since day one using "BIO-Oil" for my daily (more as one time!) breast massages! I love this oil! It gives me the feeling as if my breasts would stop hurting for a minute and the skin is feeling not so stretched for a while.... :) I can really only recommend it. Other then that my breast is still triangular and my nipples are still pointy...

12 Days Post Op - Happier then ever!

So it's been 12 Days since my surgery and I have been recovering really fast and amazing! I can already sleep on my side without any pain anymore. I was able to stretch my arm up in the air after 1 day of post op and circle them around (although I forced myself to do so because you can tell it hurts but it needed to be done)! My incisions (under my arm) are healing really really good(!); no pain or any infections and I love that the incisions are not big and not even red! I had my first post op visitation with Dr. Ennis on March 16th, 2016 and his assistance gave me an A+ for doing the exercises I had to do at home and the massaging :D. Feeling awesome and for the first time ever I can accept my body how it is!
I hope lots of women will feel this way after they have been doing this step and can be a little bit more in peace with themselfs and their bodies
Pensacola Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ennis gave me my desired breasts that I have been waiting for so long. He chose the right amount of CC for my breast and I can already tell that I have the desired fullness that I always wanted since years! I am already happy with the results although the surgery has been only one day ago and my breast has still to drop and fluff. He is a really nice, competent and friendly surgeon and I felt comfortable with him from the first time I saw him! I really can only recommend him. He did an awesome job and the same is for his nurses and the rest of the Team!