31 Yrs Old, Momma of 2 - Destin, FL

After nursing two beautiful little ones, my...

After nursing two beautiful little ones, my breasts needed some attention themselves. My husband and I decided I wanted a breast augmentation with a nipple reduction so we started checking out plastic surgeons in our area and Dr. Ennis was the one who won us over. Dr. Ennis's bedside manner is just so nice and seems very genuine, and from all the photos that I've seen of his work, he works magic. My surgery seemed to go smoothly. I wasn't as prepared as I thought I was with my hospital bag. I brought shorts to wear to leave and the nurse handed me these super sexy orthopedic stockings to wear to prevent blood clots. Needless to say my husband ran to the store to get me some long pajama pants so I didn't look so interesting when leaving the facility and checking into our hotel. After the procedure, I felt good enough to start doing my stretches and some massaging. I'm one day post op and I feel pretty good. I think my breasts are going to look amazing, but at this point I'm just looking forward to the pain to go away and to take these awesome bandages off. I would recommend Dr. Ennis to anyone looking to have their breasts enhanced. I'm so excited to see how these girls look a week from now!
Pensacola Plastic Surgeon

He was very nice. Answered all my questions and tried his best to calm my nerves. Also, the nurse, June, was absolutely amazing. The sweetest lady and took her time with my crazy self.