27 Years Old, 1Kid, 34A, 480CC Implants - Destin, FL

So far, I have been very pleased with my pre-op...

So far, I have been very pleased with my pre-op appointment and consultations. I have been debating on the right size, but my doctor has been amazing about talking me through my options very clearly. I am currently a 34A, 130 pounds, and 5' 7". After my second consultation with my doctor I decided that 480cc implants will give me the look I want. I will be updated with before pictures soon!

Before Pictures

I thought I'd share my before pictures since I found it very helpful to follow other women's journeys. Before my surgery I was a 34A. (Excuse my need of a tan!) as you can see I was VERY flat.

Day 2 Post Op

Here's what they look like on Day 2. I had Natrelle Style 10 480cc silicone implants under the muscle. My incision was in my armpit. I have some bruising, but not too bad. As you can tell they are square and riding high. I'm ready for them to drop and fluff! I'm being patient and doing my massages while I wait for that to happen.