49 Years Old, 2 Kids Needs Breast Implant Revision

I went from silicone implants with level 4...

I went from silicone implants with level 4 scarring to these in 2008. I was so relieved that they weren't rocks on my chest, that I never really paid attention to how far apart they are. It seems that they weren't spread out so far when I first had them put in. Now I have a huge gap between them and I can't push them together. I have Mentor teardrop with 275cc. My DR recommends medium profile Mentor with about 475cc. I'm nervous and excited about the change. Hoping to finally have a decent looking chest.

Surgery Day!

Surgery today went well. Some grogginess and pain but otherwise good. I am only taking one fm the prescribed pain pills, with an option of 1-2. So the pain isn't tremendous.

9 days post op

I went to the dr and was told that I need to be more aggressive with my massaging. The rules are very different with this set of implants. The first week I woke up in shock at how big they were. I'm getting more used to it now. We talked about the need to go bigger to fill the empty void in the center of my chest. I guess I wasn't really prepared for it. I am getting more accustomed to the size now.