45 Year Old Needed Chin Implant with Facelift and Lower Blepharoplasty. Destin, FL

I looked old and tired, I had a very recessed chin...

I looked old and tired, I had a very recessed chin and have wanted to have this surgery for 15 years. My eyes were very puffy and no makeup could helped me look any better. I tried all of the creams and wasted a lot of money on them. Looking back I wish I would not have waited so long. I would not even let my family take pictures of me. I was very self conscious about my eyes and my profile.

Add more pics

Adding more pics
Pensacola Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ennis is fantastic along with the staff at Destin Plastic surgery. I will never go anywhere else. Dr. Ennis truly cares how I feel about my results. I could not be more satisfied with the results of the multiple procedures Dr. Ennis performed. He is an extremely talented surgeon, and I hope this review will help anyone who is considering a procedure to get a consultation with Dr. Ennis at Destin Plastic Surgery. Dr. Ennis has changed how I feel about myself and I cannot believe I waited so long. I haven't smiled this much in years. I took my first selfie 2 weeks after my procedure.