45 Year Old Needed Chin Implant with Facelift and Lower Blepharoplasty. Destin, FL

I looked old and tired, I had a very recessed chin...

I looked old and tired, I had a very recessed chin and have wanted to have this surgery for 15 years. My eyes were very puffy and no makeup could helped me look any better. I tried all of the creams and wasted a lot of money on them. Looking back I wish I would not have waited so long. I would not even let my family take pictures of me. I was very self conscious about my eyes and my profile.

Add more pics

Adding more pics

Dr. Ennis is fantastic along with the staff at Destin Plastic surgery. I will never go anywhere else. Dr. Ennis truly cares how I feel about my results. I could not be more satisfied with the results of the multiple procedures Dr. Ennis performed. He is an extremely talented surgeon, and I hope this review will help anyone who is considering a procedure to get a consultation with Dr. Ennis at Destin Plastic Surgery. Dr. Ennis has changed how I feel about myself and I cannot believe I waited so long. I haven't smiled this much in years. I took my first selfie 2 weeks after my procedure.