Facelift, Neck and Arm Lift - Des Plaines, IL

Don't mistake his quiet demeanor. He is classic ...

Don't mistake his quiet demeanor. He is classic passive aggressive. I have audio tapes of him saying he destroyed my post surgical pictures because I looked so sad in them. Sad? I look sad because my facelift was awful. The fat transfer under eyes, on my lips and 11'a failed. Left me with jowls, a turkey neck, my neck skin still saggy, uneven marionette lines, one is substantially higher and deeper then the other. My chin is lumpy. it wasn't like that pre surgery.
He also did a arm lift and at best the reUlts are marginal. My arms are still very very flabby and the pre and post pictures show very little change. He said he would get rid of the cellulite on my arms by tightening them but two other surgeons said not true. And guess what, they are right. My arms are as dimpled post surgery as presurgery and flabby.
When I questioned him about anything he was very dismissive.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

When I told him I wasn't happy with my facelift he said "well we can ways cut your head off instead"... Seriously. What doctor says stuff like that? Three consults with other drs all agree his work was poor. I have since spent $2000 on fillers to get me through til my revision next year. His fat transfer failed. He left me with very uneven marionette lines. My neck lift a epic failure. I still have Jowls. Left excessive skin. Just a complete waste of my money and he won't listen. Keeps saying how wonderful I look. Not one person has said to me how great I look. Most are shocked upon hearing I had work done. My friends who knew didn't say anything because, ...well what do you say to someone who spent $8000 and got minimal results?? Please don't be fooled. He may do good boobs, I don't know but this review is about his facelift and facelift are not his signature work. Stay far far away. It's not just that his work is bad it's his attitude that is worse and his unwillingness to do anything to correct it. Please please please do yourself a favor, do not have a facelift done by this man.