It Was So Worth It! - Desoto, TX

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Although the healing is a slow tedious process and...

Although the healing is a slow tedious process and doest give overnight results like most of us want I feel it is completely worth it. I'm getting better and flatter each day! Im already contemplating a follow-up surgery of lypo to the back and arms. Seeing other peoples stories helps to motivate me!!!!

2 week post op

Soreness on level 8.
Pain when coughing or sneezing on level 1000.
Very slow pregression, still alot of swelling.

1 month post op

Swelling is slowly going down.
No garment being worn any longer.
Dr. Olusla said after 2 weeks garment was optional. I was so ready to get out of that thing.

Progression

I went back to work after 1 week. But after 1 month I was really up and running

2.5 month post op

Feeling great, looking good! I did not have lipo on my love handles (yet) . I wanted to see if I could save some $$ by working out and losing them on my own. 2

1 month post op pic

3 month post op

I feel great 99% of the time but the other 1% I feel a soreness in my stomach. My skin seems to tighten up and I can feel the pulling again. It still stings when I sneeze and I can not do a lot of bending. No situps or ab exercises yet but I am doing cardio. Swelling still occurs as the day progresses into the night.
Dr. Benedict Olusula

Awesome doctor and great staff! The staff is sweet and polite. Dr. Olusla is equally as polite and friendly. His concern for his patients and his passion for his craft makes his business one of the best.

5 out of 5 stars Overall rating
5 out of 5 stars Doctor's bedside manner
5 out of 5 stars Answered my questions
5 out of 5 stars After care follow-up
5 out of 5 stars Time spent with me
3 out of 5 stars Phone or email responsiveness
5 out of 5 stars Staff professionalism & courtesy
5 out of 5 stars Payment process
4 out of 5 stars Wait times
Was this review helpful? {{ voteCountOthers + ' other' + (voteCountOthers == 1 ? '' : 's') }} found this helpful